Chapter 1

A/N

It feels so amazing to know that you guys liked this story. Two hundred follows and favourites for the very first chapter? Damnn. That's simply amazing.
Thanks for the love you guys gave this story.

Do join my server on discord. There you'll find the latest themes and other content related to the stories I am writing. Also, I try to provide graphic visualization for the stories there. The link is :

https://discord.gg/Zke3568Mds

It is also present on my profile.

So, I hope you like the turn I am going to give this story in this chapter.

So, my story 'The Son of Thor' just completed a full year since being started. And it has crossed 1000 comments on Fanfiction.net. Also, it has 1.6k favs and 1.9k follows. Do check it out if you are a PJO fan.

You know how the age in the anime to start your journey is ten years. I find that concept stupid. So, in this story, the legal age to begin a Pokemon journey is fourteen.

So, for the pairings. By the way, how many girls do you want in the harem? For now, I'm gonna include ten by default. The limit is that it shouldn't be more than 15.

Currently in the harem are :

Serena (fixed)
Cynthia (fixed)
Sabrina (fixed)
Queen Ilene (fixed)
May (29 votes)
Dawn (26 votes)
Misty (24 votes)
Anabel (19 votes)
Korrina (18 votes)
Lillie (15 votes)

Close 5 choices :

Elesa (11 votes)
Diantha (10 votes)
Hilda (9 votes)
Skyla (7 votes)
Lusamine (6 votes)

It was amazing to see that so many of you guys commented on their opinions and choices. But as I promised, only the girls with the most votes would win.

Well, any, and every suggestion is welcome wholeheartedly. I may include your idea in the story, I may not, but let me tell you that each idea just enhances my imagination, which in turn enhances the quality of the story.

Now, I know you don't want to hear me keep on rambling.

So, without further delay, let's get started with today's badassery.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Last Time :

Ash Ketchum pulled her hand in an effort to help her stand up. But Serena was much lighter than he had expected, as the girl almost flew up and crashed into him.
What happened next was something neither of the teens had expected, Serena crashed straight into Ash, and due to their heights being almost equal, Serena's cheek collided with Ash's lips, making the two of them gasp in surprise.

Serena immediately pulled back, her face as red as a flareon, while Ash was flustered at the situation.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do it, Serena." Ash gave out a quick apology, hoping that the girl wouldn't be mad.

"It....it's fine, Ash. Really." Serena replied, still blushing in embarrassment.

Having no idea what to say further, the little Aura Guardian put on a smile and gestured towards the bushes, saying, "Hey, we should get back to the ranch. The sun has almost set."

Serena looked up, surprised that it was evening already. "Yes, let's go." She replied.

As the two started to walk back towards the ranch, Ash's hand, as if it had a mind of its own, reached out and grasped the small, delicate hand of the petite girl.