Chapter 2

A/N

Hey. I'm back with a new chapter. Hope you're ready for it.

It feels really awesome that you liked my take at this story. And also the fact that you guys have actively made your opinions known to me about the pairings. At the moment, I'm listening to the best of Imagine Dragons on Spotify. So, I'm in a chipper mood for some good writing.

Do join my server on discord. There you'll find the latest themes and other content related to the stories I am writing. Also, I try to provide graphic visualization for the stories there. The link is :

https://discord.gg/Zke3568Mds

It is also present on my profile.

The next thing I wanna address is the current status of the pairings. Currently, it looks something like this:

Serena (fixed)
Cynthia (fixed)
Sabrina (fixed)
Queen Ilene (fixed)
May (30 votes)
Dawn (27 votes)
Misty (25 votes)
Korrina (22 votes)
Lillie (21 votes)
Diantha (20 votes)

Close 5 choices :

Anabel (19 votes)
Lusamine (17 votes)
Elesa (11 votes)
Hilda  (10 votes)
Skyla (7 votes)

So, for the pairings. By the way, how many girls do you want in the harem? For now, I'm gonna include ten by default. The limit is that it shouldn't be more than 15.

Now, I won't be addressing the comments in this chapter. Maybe in the next one.

So, let's get on with today's dose of badassery without further delay.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Last Time :

He carried them to a nearby bedroom and set them on the bed. Serena immediately fell asleep, and Riley was about to get up and walk out of the room, when he felt a tug on his dress.

Looking back, he saw Ash staring at him with those silver eyes that he share with his father.
"Uncle Riley? Why did they have to die? Why did Arceus call them so fast?" He asked quietly, a couple of tears leaking from his eyes.

Wiping the tears away, Riley softly spoke, "Tell me Ashy, when you are in the garden, which flowers do you pick?"

"The most beautiful ones." Ash replied immediately.

Riley smiled. "Exactly. Your parents were the beautiful flowers, Ashy. And Arceus decided to call them to him. Now, you might be sad and angry at him, but always remember : Arceus always has a plan for you, okay?"

Ash smiled, feeling his anger at the Alpha Pokemon fade away at his uncle's words.
Soon, he felt exhaustion overtake him, as he dropped down to the bed and immediately went to sleep.

Riley watched the two toddlers for a moment, smiling slightly when he saw Ash and Serena subconsciously grasp each other and pull themselves into the other's embrace.

Walking out of the room, Riley decided to spend the night in the Ketchum mansion. Walking to the room that Shaun had always offered him, Riley tried to ignore the objects around him. They would just act as painful memories of his sister and brother in law.

"You're my twin brother, Riley. I will always love you." The voice of his sister Delia rang in his ears, making his breathing stop for a second, before he continued walking.