A different outcome/Morag's defeat/The Truth

*We cut to the castle at night as a dragon accidentally impacts the wall as we see a white haired boy named Lincoln Loud fall unconscious*

Lana: Holy Moly! 

Lynn Sr: there he is! 

Rita: my baby! 

Luan: we're here little brother don't worry! 

*soon a woman blocks them she's holding a scepter which is controlling the dragon itself*

Lily: No Lela! 

*the woman controlling the fire breathing reptile moves closer*

???: you really bungled it! You should've sailed away when you had the chance! now! Prepare to be loud no more! 

*the dragon opens its jaws preparing to unleash its fire Lincoln gets up and sees this* 

Lincoln: Stop!!! *but he ends up tripping* 

*Just before the dragon breathes fire the eldest sister gets the idea* 

Lori: on the count of three we run! 

Luna: one two three RUN!!!! 

???: Fire!!!! 

*Lori holding Lily Leni Luna Luan Lucy & Lana managed to escape just in time while Rita Lynn Sr Lynn Jr Lola and Lisa and Angus were too afraid to move 

As they escape they hear screams of pain and agony for a split second and they turn to realize what happened* 

Lincoln: NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Lori: *tearing up* oh my god!! 

Leni: Mom! Dad! Lola! Lynn! Lisa!! 

Luna: *shocked/horrified* no way!! 

Luan: NOO!!!! 

Lucy: oh my god!  

Lana: *begins to cry* Lola!!!!! 

Lily: *crying* Mama! Dada! Wangus! Wola! Wisa!! Winn!!! 

*what they see before them are charred skeletons of what remained of their friend and the rest of their family while they cry the woman looks on in pure satisfaction*

???: a pity really! I told you! You peabrained fools that you should sailed away! Five down! eight more to go!! You ruffians should've died out long ago! *she begins to laugh maniacally* 

*This makes Lincoln and the remaining sisters furious they're family was dead and she didn't care one but about what she had done she was glad that their friend and their parents and two other sisters were killed

Lincoln runs up to the woman and does something he should've done to begin with he punches her in the face* 

Lincoln: *furious/in tears* MORAG YOU HEARTLESS BITCH!!!! *to the sisters* LORI LENI LUNA LUAN GET THE SCEPTER OFF OF HER!!!! 

*They do so and they pounce onto the corrupted duchess and they begin to show here their wrath 

Lori Pulls her hair......Luna kicks her in the ass....Leni smacks her on the face...Luan and Lucy pull to get the scepter out of her hands she fights back*

Morag: Get off me you fools!! 

Lori: *furious/in tears* I LITERALLY DON'T THINK SO!!!! YOU MURDERED OUR PARENTS OUR TWO SISTERS AND OUR FRIEND IN COLD BLOOD!!!! 

Leni: *Furious/in tears* YOU WILL TOTES PAY FOR THIS!!!! 

Lucy: *Furious/in Tears* YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIME AGAINST MY FAMILY'S LEGACY!!! THE DEVIL HAS A NICE PLACE FOR YOU IN THE ENDLESS DEPTHS OF HELL FOR YOU!!!!