Ranboo's hearty home (chapt.3)

Ranboo's POV (3rd person):
As ranboo walked away from Tommy's house, they couldn't help but feel a pang of regret in his chest.

He didn't know why, but he felt weirdly off as he left the street where Tommy lives.

"Why do I have the feeling something dangerous is happening or is going to happen?"

[small flashback from Tommy's POV]

"PHIIIIIIIIIIIL HEEEEEEEEEEELP-"

"FATHER CAN'T SAVE YOUR ASS NOW TOMATHY SIMON-"

"NOT MY FAKE NAMES- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

[cut back to ranboo]

They shrugged.

"Eh. It's probably nothing."

[it was very much something.]

Ranboo kicked a stone as he walked down the street, thinking about... nothing really. He just let his mind wonder, starting to hum a tune he once heard and occasionally sing the lyrics he knew.

"I gotta get home there's a garden to tend..." they mumbled.

He looked slightly down to where he was walking, looking at his shoes as he hummed the song.

"And the birds have all moved back to my attic, whistling static..."

"I will patch all the holes up again."

He took a shortcut from the main road, humming the small guitar break.

"...can't believe that my lime tree is dead. I thought it was sleeping, I guess it got fed up of not being fed..."

Sure, they couldn't remember all the lyrics... but it couldn't hurt to try and sing the ones you know?

"So I try to understand what I can't hold in my hand, and whatever I find I'll find my way back to you."

He hummed quietly as he passed the street where the spotted cat always appeared, knowing it would mewl for food they didn't have.

"Home is wherever we are if there's love here too."

He whistled the chorus he couldn't remember, swaying his head from side to side gently as he continued walking. He put his gloved hands in their pockets and smiled.

He turned a left and continued quietly singing the song.

"I gotta get home there's a garden to tend, all the seeds from the fruit buried and began." They took a short breath. "Their own family trees, teaching thank you and please. As they spread their own roots and then watch the young fruit grow again."

He hummed the last line, making a right and taking his hand out of his pocket to stroke the cat on the wall as he walked past it.

"So I try to understand what I can't hold in my hand. And whatever I find, I'll find my way back to you." He continued to walk, taking a right and putting his hand back into his pocket. "And if you could try to find it too, 'cause this place has grown into waxing moods. Home is wherever we are if there's love here too."

Before they knew it, he was home.

He looked up from their shoes and faced their own home.

It was... fancy. As fancy as you can get in England anyways...

There was mini garden and place to park your car (if you had a few) and it was slightly surrounded by bushes and trees. It was nice. Looked like a bungalow but... there was an attic/2nd floor if you wanted to go up to the bedrooms.
(Picture of it, address cropped out so don't bother trying to find it)