No, lightning mcqueen IS trans! (Chapt.4 part 2)

Tommy's POV(3rd person):
As ranboo was sleeping, Tommy was up and thinking. Not like he didn't think most of the time but, it was keeping him up later than usual. He sat awake, stretched out in his bed with his arms and legs spread apart.

"... I need to spend some more time with ranboo."

"Ranboo?" Said techno, peeking into tommys room. And knocking twice.

"What are you doing?? Get out-"

Techno, in fact, did not get out and walked in to Tommy's room before leaning his wait on the door after he closed it. Since Tommy's lamp was on, he could see the face techno was wearing. (🤨<—this one)

"Who's this ranboo fella?"

"No one, just... someone I met."

"So they're an old white guy?"

"Ew no-"

"How old are they then? What do they look like? Where do they live? Why?"

Tommy used his hand to hold up four fingers.

"One. He's as old as me, a year older though." He put one finger down. "Two, he's an enderman, at least I think. They have split skin, crimson and vermillion eyes and freckles." He made gestures with his hand as he spoke, before putting another finger down. "Three, they live like 5 minutes away from us." Another finger, and now he's just got his middle finger up. "Four, what the fuck do you mean why???" He gestured around his bed before flipping off techno as he looked up at him.

"What I mean is, why didn't you just explain all of this to Wilbur. Let alone Phil." Techno sat on the side of Tommy's bed. Tommy stopped flipping off Techno and thought.

"Oh."

Tommy didn't even know why he didn't. "Well, Wilbur was y'know chasing me around with a knife. I can't explain when under pressure."

"It was a butter knife."

"It's still a knife! And besides it was sharp and big! I didn't know! Anyways, uhm, Phil only kinda knows."

"What do you mean by 'kinda'?"

"Welllllll he might've looked at my phone while I was texting h-"

"You gave him your number???"

"Duh!"

"...send me a photo of him." Techno stared straight at tommy, giving him shudders.

"Don't have to stare daggers at me..." Tommy pouted and showed him a photo of ranboo.

It was both of then hugging, but you could see ranboo more since he was facing the photo. Tommys back was facing the camera, and you could see how short tommy was next to him.

"...hm." Techno stopped dead staring at tommy, who got to breathe easy in relief.
"...So are you-"

"Don't."

"I was just-"

"He. Is just. A friend."

"...are you-"

"YES IM SURE GET OUT NOW PLEASE THANK YOUUUUU-" tommy got up with his pillow and hit techno out his room, techno chuckling before quickly grabbing Tommy's pillow.

"Okay, nerd." Techno smiled a small smile and walked to the door, tossing Tommy's pillow back to him as he was about to leave.

"I am not-"

"Yes you are. Tommy Nerd Minecraft." Techno teased, smiling a little more.

"Get ouuuuuuuuuuuut-"

Techno closed the door. "Okay nerd, goodnight." He knocked on Tommy's door twice before leaving.