CATFA Part 27

[In London, a part of the city destroyed by bombs, formerly the bar where Steve enlisted the Howling Commandos. Peggy follows the voice of a radio through the rubble.]

Peter groans "her again"

Man on the Radio: Blackout is still in effect throughout the London area. Please wait for the all-clear. Your attention, please. All citizens shall remain indoors until further notice. Blackout is still in effect throughout the London area.

Steve Rogers: [when Peggy finds him he's pouring himself some drink] Dr. Erskine said that... the serum wouldn't just effect my muscles, it would effect my cells. Create a protective system of regeneration and healing. Which means um...I can't get drunk. Did you know that?

"Well that sucks" Tony jokes

Peggy Carter: Your metabolism burns four times faster than the average person. He thought it could be one of the side effects. [referring to Barnes getting killed] It wasn't your fault.

Bucky looks at Steve sadly laying a gentle hand on his shoulder "it really wasn't"

Steve shrugs Bucky la hand of his shoulder and behind to say "but if I had tried a lit-"

"I don't blame it wasn't you fault Steve I swear it" Bucky interrupts him "I made the decision to let go I had to ok"

Reluctantly nods his head

Steve Rogers: Did you read the reports?

Peggy Carter: Yes.

Steve Rogers: Then you know that's not true.

Peggy Carter: You did everything you could. Did you believe in your friend? Did you respect him? [Steve looks at her as if to say yes] Then stop blaming yourself. Allow Barnes the dignity of his choice. He damn well must have thought you were worth it.

Steve Rogers: I'm goin' after Schmidt. I'm not gonna stop till all of Hydra is dead or captured.

Everyone in the theater looked at the screen with looks of admiration

Peggy Carter: You won't be alone.

Groans were heard