FINDING OUT THAT ISA LIKE'S GIRLS

ISABELLA POV

ISABELLA POV

I was looking at this hot girl at Antonio ceremony I was like fuck she is hot so hot I made her come to my room after the ceremony I asked her how old she was she said she was 20 that's good to hear I say cause you will be surprised I go to my room and we went in "it is beautiful isa" said y/n I give her a flower in a blushing way.

I was looking at this hot girl at Antonio ceremony I was like fuck she is hot  so hot I made her come to my room after the ceremony I asked her how old she was she  said she was 20 that's  good to hear I say cause you will be surprised I go to my ...

CAMILO POV

I saw isa give a girl a flower the girl was leaving I ran and hid " come tomorrow!" said isa the girl nodded I knew it I knew she likes girl's! she is bisexual! I knock on the door isa let me in! and she lets me in " what do you want camilo?" Who was that girl coming out of your room?" Non of your business" said isa come on I know you are bisexual she gaps yeah I know she begs and says she says "I will do anything for you to not tell her!" Girl plz I don't even know we're she lives "when" said isa anyway back to doing anything I want? Ugh you will do back rubs for me every day ugh okay I will tell her "okay okay" says isa but not know go to sleep.

ISABELLA POV

as I put my head into the pillows I fell asleep.