Spilling the secret out

Camilo POV

As I came out my room dressed as usual I walk down the stairs and see. everyone looking at me and my Mamà with a big storm over her head now your probably asking how did I get into this well..... Let me explain for once

11:00 in the middle of the night I was upon isabella's room fucking her out as she cums as usual what happened maybe she told everyone now I'm gonna get in trouble because of her!! ¡¿Que demonios!? Oh no voy a conseguir una friolera!?

The time en 10:04 in morning

And that's how I think I got into this? I heard someone call my name I saw y/n looking at me with a grin "estas en un gran problema camilo" said y/n shit shit you better shut it up y/n "you should say that to mi amor" she said I look at isa sitting in front of me " so I have something to say about camilo" said isa "HE BEEN DOING THE DIRTY TO ME YESTERDAY" in my room! Everyone was shocked my ABULEA was angry "camilo you know she is older than you! " Abulea Alma said "YOU ARE KICKED OUT THE HOUSE UNTIL YOU GET YOU GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER" Mamà said I heartbroken on what she said. We all ate breakfast silently after that I ran upstairs packed my things and head outside I remember that the mountains crack open I could just go to that village as I walked up the mountain someone tapped my shoulder mirabel? What are you doing here. "Oh I just wanted to say bye and I'll visit you everday" mirabep said she smiled at me then walk off the town.

12:46

Hello ma'am do you have an extra house I said "yes we do but we're did you come form?" She asked I told her everything "I'm sorry for you but you can stay here" she said I was happy inside I packed out all my stuff in the draw whew I said I laid on the bed till it was morning.

12:47

MIRABEL POV

it was dinner time I was so worried about camilo that I didn't eat that was when I knew I had to sneak out and see how he is doing at the other side."Mirabel Are you okay? you are not eating anything" said y/n oh everything's fine thanks for that concern I blushed a little isa gave me an angry stare I was sweating I didn't look at her for that long I just ate my food that was on my plate. "I'm finished" said isabella she got up and went upstairs she hit the back of my head hard ouch isa why would you do that!?!?! " Oh I'm so sorry SIS don't lean on you chair ever again" she said ugh I said in my mind It was night time the beautiful sunset I invited y/n to come watch it with me "sure Mirabel! I would love to watch to sunset!" Said y/n I smirk at isa her face angry as ever me and y/n hop on the roof.
It's beautiful as you y/n "thanks for the compliment Mirabel" she said the sun was getting darker while we were getting closer and closer and closer till y/n was sleeping on my shoulder I lifted my future girlfriend up and brought her to stupid isa's room"Oh no my poor y/n what have you done to her!?! Y-You monster!" She said listen isa she just fell asleep on my shoulder that's all "well we'll well your trying to steal her away from me!?!? my and her are already together so get your filthy hands of her find some girl else!" Said isa she'll be mine isa just you wait.

QUESTIONS TIME

WHAT DO YOU THINK MIRABEL WILL DO TO GET Y/N?

A she will kill isa

B be flirty with her

C take her to watch the sunset and the will get into a relationship

D be her friend and the she will confess

E she will expose isa and y/n will be her's forever.

COMMENT ON THE CHOICES!?!?!

I WILL BE FUCKING WAITING

btw the wy this was 719WORDSGUYSBYE!