Y/N HAS A GIFT!?!?!

ISABELLA POV

I wake up and I see y/n still asleep I said wake up! She woke up and said" hey! Is a good morning!" She said I'm gonna change "okay Hermosa" hehe.. i said blushing after I was dressed I leave the room for y/n to change she opened the door but she as soon as she fell on vthe floor the fact I had to pick her up why can't lusia do it? Ugh but she is a little light so I can do it! I bring her down for breakfast I put her down on the chair I call Tià pepa tià were is my mamà? "Sobrinà I don't know maybe she is out buying more food for breakfast" but I need some food for her she fantid! Oh no sobrinà said I heard the door opened it was màmà " what happened to y/n! She stuffed one of her biscuits in her mouth and she woke up! Few I said " she should get some rest" mamà said so I lift her up and place her on the bed and I close the door and went downstairs to bring up her breakfast I put it down on the desk in my room and left I shut the door behind me I was walking on the the other side I saw a twilight for that had the name Y on it could this be y/n door!?!?! I did not know she had a gift oh no I gotta hide the door! I garb some blankets to cover it up because I see amla/abulea I stand right here she kisses me on the cheek and passed me few is aid I ran downstairs and told me mom she saw the door " that's wonderful!" said mamà no it is not wonderful! What will amla think? " She would be surprised!" Mamà you do not understand I walk off angry I thought I could get to know y/n more I open my door I saw her finish eating breakfast "hey isa!" said y/n I came in here to know you a little better "oh" said y/n she blushed I I sat next to her closer so um you have a gift? "y-yes I do my mom told me to hide it when I came back in my house I did not see before my house burned down" said. y/n I don't even know what I am doing but I give her a deep kiss on her lips and left the room also y/n amla said it is dinner "okay isa" said y/n.

Y/N POV

What just happened why did she give me a deep kiss on my lips!?!?! maybe she knows I like her so much oh no. I ran downstairs for dinner sat between Dolores and camilo camilo whispering something in my ear " hey let's make nudes" said camilo I silent gasp "meet me after dinner" said camilo I thought he might be playing pranks on me so I said okay. After dinner I went back upstairs because everyone was going to sleep I went up to isabella/isa room when it was quiet I open the door and tiptoe into camilo room I saw him on his bed naked bro wtf I cover my eyes "don't worry" said camilo I ran out of his room ran into isa room and went to sleep.