Magic Happens (sex part)👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩♦️♥️♣️♠️

CAMILO POV

I wake up naked as last night but i thought y/n said yes yesterday night ugh whatever I put back on my clothes and head downstairs for breakfast isabella is awake she looked at me angerly " hey camilo y/n told me what happened last night we had a deal she is MINE! And only mine you bitch!" She wispers in me ear she told my mamà this was like rumors! It was spreading everywhere everyone looked at me next was abulea I ran past her and ran in my room.

ABULEA POV
Y/N HAS A GIFT PLAN THE CEREMONY TONIGHT.

Time skip midnight after the ceremony.

Y/n POV

After the ceremony my crush grabbed my hand and ran up stairs first she walked up to Dolores and smiled at her she smiled back at me and gave me a be quiet sign we went up in her room and she looked at me and asked "y/n do you love me?" isa said I said well I love too isa " you can call me mi amor" said isa she poked her head outside and everyone was asleep. She put me on her bed she was on top of me "what was your gift?" Said isabella my gift was love "it was said isa she removed my dress and she removed her's she kissed my neck and started to bite it leaving marks she run my bragas off she started sucking the shit out my coño she was above my mouth pressing her coño on mouth sooo I started sucking it. before putting in two fingers I started to hold back my gimes (moans) I couldn't I started to gime quietly. after that my love put me and her in a bathtub washing me and her off she picked a pj for me and her we went to sleep goodnight mi amor we kissed and went to sleep.

Day time

Isabella POV

I wake up my love and she woke up I said hey good morning "good morning isabella" said y/n I jumped out of bed and then got into me dress leaving y/n to put on hers I wait outside I saw camilo walking by he stopped and looked at me "sooo isa you and y/n had fun last night?" said camilo I don't know what you are talking ab- I was cut off be a kiss of my cousin what the heck I already found a love stupid! he just walked off liked nothing happened I saw amla Walk by hi abulea "hi sweetie she kissed me on the cheek and walked off "hey isa I am ready" said y/n okay I grabbed her hand and walked down the stairs for breakfast I sat next to Dolores and my amor Dolores smiled at me I smiled back .

This way too long this was 485 words to do well bye guys! 492