Y/N COMES TO THE MADRIGAL'S House /fire

Y/n POV

I wake up and put on my clothes and run down stairs and head to the madrigal's house to eat breakfast I sit next to Dolores and Isabella like between them and amla makes a announcement "t-" she was cut off by screaming of the town people run outside it was my house 🏡 burning! Ran quickly because mom and dad were still in their! I started to cry a little bit but I hold it in I felt a pat on my back and one of the townspeople said both of my parents didn't make it I could not hold my tears in after hearing this!?!?! They started to pour buckets of water 💦 on my house and it stopped burning I stopped crying I thought to myself who would do this? I went back in the madrigal's house ran up to isabella room and hugged her that made me feel better her face turned hot pink then I stopped giving her she gave me a kiss on the cheek amla called all of us down stairs I went downstairs too she said "y/n will be staying with us until she moves on with her life".

ISABELLA POV

I was so happy that y/n was staying with us! I wisper in her ear you can stay with me in my room she blushed a little. Then I wisper Hermosa she blushed harder she said "I need to use the bathroom" and she was excused she came back the fact I called her Hermosa she went to the bathroom? Ugh amla said after dinner we were all excused for bed y/n slept in my room of course I lend her a pj she changed but she said "um stop looking she said blushing my flowers cover my eyes she " I am done!" Imma change in the bathroom I said y/n yells "YOU DIDN'T TELL THER WAS A BATHROOM!" she said hehe I said I walk into the bathroom to change after that me and y/n go to bed I look at her sleeping but I fell on the pillows and fell asleep.

This is kinda short but wait till the love really comes up. BYE!