Dolores has a curshh omg

Dolores POV

I walk up to y/n and talk to her a bit after telling her that I have a crush I know I haven't told her yet we have been best friends for years

PAUSE PART

so I know that the last chapter we had yeah I know about that one hehe anyway continue.

CONTINUES DOLORES POV

Hey y/n how are you and isa doing? "We're doing great! so let's get down to business who is the crush!?!?!" well her- I was cut by y/n YOUR A LESBIAN she whispered to me to not let anyone hear I know loud she is "I 'll support you"♥️ thanks y/n (but I don't think my mamà pepa is gonna feel about this) I thought.

Y/N POV

I go back inside to find isa I saw her with camilo kissing her she was stopping that kiss I ran upstairs and yelled HEY CAMILO PICK ON SOME GIRL ELSE she's mine owo I then kissed isa on her lips you okay mi amor ?!?!he could have done worse to you . You should stick to me every time I hug her she hugged back "thanks y/n" she said fhew we should go down there for dinner mi vi da I sat next to Dolores And camilo he wishperd in my ear it gave me the shivering he said that Isabella mines I asked amla can I go to the bathroom I was excused I kicked isa chair she knew we had to talk alone when got in our room I asked camilo said you are his and only his "w-what!" She said in shock yes I know mi amor " so he wants me to be his!?! I am LESBIAN" she said yes I know that mi amor keep it a secret from amla your abulea we come back down stairs and finished eating dinner but after I got up abulea said sit down we are not finished so isabella have found a husband Dolores in shock to to hear that question lucky she said no I haven't amla hmh okay then tell us when you found a husband everyone got up to go to bed isa went up firstly to go to bed she is probably waiting for me!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️. I do the dishes to help juelita after done with washing the dishes I went upstairs to find camilo I had a fist behind me back if he had any dirty ideas with me or mi amor " hey y/n wait up!" he said trying to catch up with me camilo leave me alone "Soo how is you and isa doing hmh??" He said didn't answer I said a simply said yes "hey y/n I plan on making my next move watch out for you amor isa" he said CAMILO he ran off to his room YOU KNOW WHAT CAMILO FUCK YOU. I yelled going off to isa's room isa we have to do something about I said laying my head on her lap on her bed "m-mi amor I know I don't want to have camilo to" but I said that I have a plan "what is it?!?!" Isa said shocked we should pretend like we break up!! her shocked face turned into a big angry face "ME AND CAMILO ARE HATRED COUSIN'S HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!?!?!?!?!" she said claiming down I said that's why you should try to clam app in can make you stressless in 5 minutes or so "ugh fine mi amor y/n but fine" we get some rest for tomorrow and then set out the plan we dress into our pj's and isa pulled over the covers "I love you y/n" she said isa not now "haha okay"

End chapter