"Love"♥

Just like this 7 day passed....🍂🌿

Both were missing each other... Priyal tried to contact amar but, amar phone was busy bcuz he was out with his family....Amar also lived lost in the memories of priyal.....

Now, amar was just lost his mind in priyal... All the family member were seeing his behavior that how he was doing....Priyal meets with anuskha & ritvik everyday...

Amar came to his home with his family... Amar tries to contact Priyal... Priyal was in restaurant with ritvik, anuskha & Urvashi mam.. All were laughing and enjoying with each other.. Now, priyal's phone starts ringing.. Priyal notice that it was Amar's call.. She goes at the corner of the restaurant & she pick up the call..

Priyal :- Hello...

Amar :- (He just feel relaxed after listening her voice after so many days..) He.. Hello..

Priyal :- (Smiles) Kaha the itne dino se..?

Amar :- Woh...Bahar gya tha kuch kaam se...Aur.. Tum kaisi ho..?

Priyal :- Mein bilkul theek hu... Aur aap kaise hai...?

Amar :- hmm.. Theek hun...Waise kaha ho tum.. Badi awaaze aarahi hai..

Priyal :- Woh mein Urvashi, Anuskha aur ritvik ke saath restaurant aayi thi...

Amar :- Oh... That means.. You all are enjoying... Hmm..

Priyal :- (Smiles..) Hm.. Aap bhi aa jaiye naa..

Amar :- Mein...?

Priyal :- Yesss....

Amar :- Par... (After thinking) Oky... Mein aata hu...

Priyal :- Jldi...

Amar :- Arey par konse restaurant?...

Priyal :- Anuskha ke ghar ke paas wala...

Amar :- Okyy...

Amar's drives the car towards the restaurant & after 10 to 15 minutes he reached there.. He comes in the restaurant.. He found priyal siting on the bench laughing & talking with them... He comes there.. He put his hand on her shoulder.. She look behind & smiles.. She hugs her... & other.... Amar was continuously looking at priyal.. & priyal was smiling with shyness...

All sits on the bench & they all ordered the food they want to eat... Amar & priyal order same dish.... Priyal & Amar was seeing each other continuously... With love..

Now, all were eating their food...priyal was feeding food to anuskha & ritvik.... Amar smiles.... All were talking & Enjoying...♥

Now, they drop Urvashi at her home.... Like that they drop Anuskha & ritvik also... Now they both were alone in the car... Amar was driving the car.. He was seeing at Priyal... He was seeing her beauty after a long time..... Priyal look at the flower shop....

Priyal :- Hey.. Amruu...

Amar :- Kya baar aaj bohot dino baad ye naam se tumne mujhe pukaara hai...

Priyal :- See... Waha kitne acche acche flowers lage hai... And you know naa ki mujhe flowers kitne pasand hai...

Amar :- Aisi baat hai.. To chalo.. Chalte hai flower shop par...

Priyal :- So sweet...

Amar parked the car at the corner of the road & They both entered in the shop.. Priyal was just lost in the colors if flowers...♥

Priyal :- Aisa lag raha hai ki mein koi jannat mein aagayi hu.. Kitne colorful flowers hai yaaha par...

Amar :- Acchha to batao tumhe sabse zyaada konsa flower pasand aaya...

Priyal :- That Lily bouquet...

Amar :- Tumhari pasand sach mein mujhse hi milti jhulti hai

Amar :- Tumhari pasand sach mein mujhse hi milti jhulti hai... Mein bhi kabse yahi bouquet dekh raha tha....

They both buy those bouquets and sit in the car... Amar drop priyal at her home..And tells her bye... & smiles...
Now, Amar came home with the bouquet.. Hetal notice that..

Hetal :- Ye bouquet..?

Amar :- Haa..

Hetal :- Par tumne aaj tak flowers ghar par nahi laaye.. To aaj kaise..?

Amar :- Mera mann kiya..Isliye maine le liye.. Kyu koi pareshani...?

Hetal :- Nahi mein bus puch rahi thi...

Amar :- Okay.. To mein ise apne kamre mein rakh deta hu....

Amar keeps that bouquet in his room and smiles.... & then close his eye and thinks about priyal... Her smile.. Her beauty.. Her kindness.. & their friendship bonds...🫂💭👀❤..

Priyal also keep that bouquet in her room & starts dancing with happiness.. And thinks about Amar.. His smiles... His care for others... His kindness...😌💕♥

Mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai ye pyaar jo tumse karta hai...(×2)

Kitna isko samjhaata hu.. Kitna isko behlaata hu... (×2)

Naadaan hai kuch naa samjhta hai.., din raat ye aahen bharta hai..

Mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai ye pyaar jo tumse karta hai...

Par saamne jab tum aate ho... Kuch bhi kehne se darta hai..

Oo mere saajan(×2) Saajan Saajan... Ooo mere saajan...♥💕

TO BE CONTINUED....

Insta I'd :- Purvirxcreationz