"Love Confession of PriAm🌍❤"

So In the previous part, we have read that Priyal & Amar were totally drunk and one men drop them in priyal's house.....

Let's continue.....😀

Both were fully drunk and were falling here and there and laughing looking at each other.

Priyal :- Ye mein kaha aagyi...amar ye tum hi ho naa...

Amar :- Haa... Hum hai.. Koi pareshani...

Priyal :- Abhi abhi mere ghar se nikalo... Tum Amar nahi ho sakte.... Woh itni raat ko mere ghar par kabhi nahi aate... Goo... Nikalo yaha se...

Amar :- Nahi... Nahi... Nahi jaaunga...

Priyal :- Aaise kaise nahi jaaoge... Tum... Tum... Mere saath zabardasti karne aaye  ho na... Mein abhi police ko call karti hu... Ruko....

She picked up her phone, But Amar snatched it.

Amar :- Tum phone kyun kar rahi ho police ko..... Mere baat kaan khol kar suno...

Priyal :- Nahi... Nahi... Kuch nahi sunna mujhe... Mein ja rahi hu apne kamre mein.... Tata ...

Priyal went into her bedroom and Amar followed her. He also came in her room, he was standing behind priyal that is why priyal can't noticed him. Priyal was fully drunk she was not in mannered to walk also she was falling on the floor. She comes in front of mirror, puts her hand on her head, actually her head was paining. She starts removing her jewellery but not in perfect way. Amar was seeing her from behind, he comes near her on her back. Priyal was not in a mood to see him, that's why she make an angry look and ignore him. She was not able to remove her necklace, Amar helps her to remove that. Actually, he was in romantic mood.

He gives her a back hug❤, which makes her shocked but she was not able to understand only that what's going on actually. Priyal make her released from it. She shouts on him, and while going her leg slip and she fall on bed and starts laughing, amar also laughed at her reaction. Amar comes and sit on the bed, he was seeing priyal and priyal was just busy in laughing, Amar makes an naughty mood and smile.

Amar :- Priyal..... Priyal....

Priyal :- Hm.......

Amar :- Mein tumse bohot pyaar karta hu..... Mein keh nahi pa raha tha bus... Mujhe tumse pyaar usi din hogya tha jab se maine tumhe pehli baar set par dekha tha.... Aur aaj tak mein ye baat kisi se nahi keh paaya... Tumse bhi nahi...🥺
(Woh kehte hai na nashe mein sab insaan apni dil ki baat khul kar bol deta hai😂)

Priyal was just shocked after hearing this from amar's mouth, she get up and sit in front of him.

Priyal :- Ye.... Ye... Aap kya bol rahe hai... Aapko kab mujhse pyaar hogya... Haa...

Amar :- Mein jo bhi keh raha hu sach bol raha hu... Mein sach mein tujhse Bohot pyaar karta hu... I really love you🥺..

Priyal :- Me.... Mein kaise yakeen karu ki aap sach keh rahe hai.... Aap jhooth bhi to bol sakte hai.....

Amar get up from the bed and removes his T - shirt in front of her, she was actually very shocked by his sudden action😳. He removed his T - shirt and now he was shirtless🤤. He comes closer to her in a serious manner, she was very nervous, her eyes were widen.
He puts her hand on his chest were his hearts beats and on that skin it was written in small words in very small words PRIYAL♥. She noticed at that permanent tatto, and then she sees him. Tear was there on her eye.🥺

Priyal :- Ye tatto... Ye aapne...aapne kab banvaaya tha....?🥺

Amar :- Jab goa mein the hum..... Jab mujhe tere pyaar ka ehsaas hua.... Ab ye dil dhadakta hai to woh sirf tere naam se.... Mein sach bol raha hu🥺...

Without wasting any second she stands up and hugged him tightly💝. He also hugged her back and hold her tightly ♥. Just imagine Amar was shirtless🤤😝.

So this is all for today...
Hope so you all have liked it...
I have tried my best on it...
So want your reviews on it...
See you In next part...

TO BE CONTINUED...♥

Note :- My Insta I'd named as Purvirxcreationz has been hacked by some one, Coz it's not opening still trying from yesterday only. So if you wanna want to talk or question some thing you'll can msg me on Wattpad only..😊