"Dhoka"??💔

Let's continue after along time...❤🤟

Priyal was totally broken, she was not having any of the person to share her feelings or to understand her. Amar come back to his home and hetal was confused she comes near him and asked.

Hetal :- Kaha the raat bhar...??

Amar was all confused and was broken from inside but hiding his feelings.

Amar :- Woh.. Maine kaha tha naa ki meeting mein tha aur phir traffic bohot thi police walo ne rasta hi band kar diya tha isliye mujhe hotel mein rukna pada.

Hetal :- to ek phone karne nahi hua..??

Amar :- woh.. Network nahi tha woh area mein isliye...

Hetal :- Okay!!! But, next time se agar aisa koi situation aaye to seedha tum mujhe call karoge... Tumhe pata h mujhe kitni tension hogyi thi...

Amar :- Sorry...

Hetal :- It's okay.. Hubby jii... Ab jaao aur jaakar naha lo...

Amar :- Okay...

Amar goes and took a fresh baith. While taking baith, he starts crying thinking about priyal and bending his head on the wall.

Amar :- Priyal... Meri koi galati nahi thi.. Aur tumne bina kuch soche mujh par itna bada ilzaam laga diya...mein ye kabhi nahi bhool paaunga kabhi bhi nahi....

Here, In priyal's house, Priyal tries to contact with her mother. She calls her....
Her mother received the call.

Priyal's mother :- Hello... Priyal...

Priyal :- (Tries not to show her emotions to her and try to control it) Hello...

Priyal's mother :- Teri awaaz itni baithi baithi si kyu lag rhi h..??

Priyal :- Kaha... Maa.. Kuch nahi hua mujhe.. Aap kaisi ho..

Priyal's mother :- Mein theek hoon tu kaisi h... Bade dino mein yaad aayi tujhe...

Priyal :- (Tears falls from her eye) Nahi maa aisa kuch nahi h... Mujhe aapse baat karni thi bus...

Priyal's mother :- Accha chal ab ye bata ki tu delhi kab aa rahi h...

Priyal :- Haa.. Maa bohot jldi aaungi....

Priyal's mother :- Tu humesha aisa hi bolti h... Ab to tera show bhi khatam ho gya ab to aaja...

Priyal starts crying and decline the call.
Priyal's mother was confused.

Priyal cries alot, she starts throwing all the materials and all the thinks here and there and cries and here Amar was crying thinking about priyal.

Amar :- Aaj pata chala ki dard kya hota h... Jab aap kisi ko bohot zyaada attention dete ho kisi ke baare mein zyaada fikr yaa uske baare mein zyaada sochte ho to kya anjaam hota h... 💔

Here, priyal was crying....

Priyal :- Kyu... Akhir kyu jab aap kisi par khud se bhi zyaada trust karte ho.. Aisa kyu hota h... Amar ko maine apna sabse aacha dost maana... Yaaha tak ke mujhe usse pyaar hone laga tha... Par chii mujhe apne sapne mein bhi nahi socha tha ki woh itna gira aur ghinoona insaan niklega..💔

Amar took a fresh bath but, cried alot.
He gets ready and go out of his house without saying anything and hetal was just confused she thinks that may be he is having some of his work.

Amar sits in his car, at first he thinked that he have to say sorry to priyal and clear all the misunderstanding which spread between them. But, he didn't go.

Amar :- Kaise jaau mein uske ghar... Aakhir kaise... Kahi naa kahi woh bhi sahi hai.. Uske uppar pata nahi kya beet rahi hogi... Pata nahi woh mere baare mein kya kya soch rahi hogi... Agar mein waha gaya to woh aur royegi... Chalo ek baar usko call karke dekhta hoon...

He tries to search her number, but lastly he realized that he deleted her number in anger.

Amar :- Shittt.... Shittt... Uska number bhi maine delete kar diya... Ab uska number bhi mujhe nahi maloom...😩lekin chalo usko ek baar insta par msg karta hoon...

And without a second he msged her on insta, notification ranged on her phone but she was not in a mood to take her phone.

Amar msg her once again... "Hii.. Reply do" And again notification ranged on her phone and yaa she was irritated by that. She took her phone and switched off it.

To be continued...🤍🤟