"PriAm"♥🦋

LET'S CONTINUE...💭

Priyal take her phone.. & she decided to post this on her Instagram.. She take a pic of bouquet & post that.. And the caption was " BY SOMEONE SPECIAL♥" & after 2 to 3 minutes.. The comment starts coming..."By whom"... "Mine PriAm".. " PriAm forever"...Etc.. Etc.. Priyal smiles by scrolling all the comments.. She gets to know about PriAm.. That the fandom wants to see PriAm also.... She liked all the comments...❤

Now...Here Amar Open his Instagram.. & he see's Priyal post.. & then he read the caption... & smilesss... He commented on that post..."Hehehe.. Tell me who is the special ones.." after some minutes.. Priyal replied him back.."Samjh lo🙉" All the fandom sees that comments.. They take the screen shot of that & put that on their story... That Priam... Hey it's my Priam... My babies... & all etcx... Priyal & Amar sees all the stories... They were smiling...

Then only Priyal msg Amar..."Hey... Kya aapko pata hai ki Priam kon hai.."
Amar Replied her back.."No.. Tum hi bata do... Kabse stories dekh raha hu sabki.. Priam PriAm likh rahe hai... Heart emoji ke saath..."
Priyal replied him back... She was actually laughing by seeing his reply.."Oky.. I'll tell... See.. Purvi + Virendra = PurVir ... Right..!!!"
Amar replied..."Hmm"
Priyal replied him.."So see.. Priyal + Amar = PriAm..."♥
Amar smiless.. Bcuz he was knowing about PriAm from before only...🤭

Now it was night time & the time 1 pm... Amar was in his balcony... He was looking at the sky... He was observing the stars... He closed his eye... & he founds Priyal beautiful smiles...Her Cutie Face... Amar suddenly opens his eye.. With shockenss..

Amar :- Ye kya hogya mujhe... Aankhe band karte hi mujhe Priyal ka chehra kyu dikhayi de raha hai... Mein uske baare mein kyu itna soch raha hu... Kahi mujhe... Pyaa... (He didn't complete his sentence..)

Then Only An Sms came on Amar's phone... & Yaa.. The Sms was from Priyal only.. She sent an reel to Amar on Instagram.. He See's the reel & on that reel.. It was given the differences between an friend & love...♥ He liked her msg..
And msg her.."Itni raat hogyi... Aur tum soyi nahi abhi tak..?"
Priyal See's that msg and reply him..."Neend nahi aarahi hai.... Waise aap bhi to abhi tak nahi soyee"...
Amar replied her.."Mujhe bhi neend nahi aarahi hai..Waise tum kar kya rahi ho..?"
Priyal replied him.."Humare Fans ne jo PriAm ke uppar reels aur post edits kiye hai... Wahi dekh rahi hu.."♥
Amar relpied her... "Waise tumhe kabse PriAm mein itna Interest aagaya... Hmm.."
Priyal replied him.."Just bcuz I love PriAm...♥
Amar replied her..."So jaao.. Zyaada mobile mat dekho.. Warna tabiyat kharab ho jaayegi..."
Priyal replied him.."Oky... Good night dear💕.."

Now Next day..... Priyal first song Hannah.. Shooting was going On...
Amar was Unknown about that song.. Priyal was busy her shooting... Amar calls her but her phone was busy...Sometimes Amar msg her on her Insta par she didn't replied.. Bcuz she was busy.... Amar thinks that maybe.. She is busy in her family's issues...

Now after 2 Days...
Priyal posted about her first song Hannah... Amar See's that post.. Firstly his eye noticed the boy...🤣& then he listen whole song On YouTube... He was happy for Priyal.. He wants her fly in the sky like a free bird...

Priyal See's Amar msgs & calls...She fastly calls him.... Amar picks up the call...

Priyal :- Hello...

Amar :- Hello... Badi busy ho gyi ho aaj kal..

Priyal :- Nahi... Aisi baat nahi hai.... Song ka offer aaya tha isliye maine offer accept kar liya... Isliye...

Amar :- Mein bohot khush hu tumhare liye... Mein chahta hu ke tum duniya mein mujhse bhi zyaada tarakki hasil karo...

Priyal :- How sweet...♥😇

Amar :- Waise woh ladka kon tha song mein....

Priyal :- Arey woh lead tha uss song ka... Kyu...?

Amar :- Nahi bus aise hi puch raha tha....

Priyal :- Okyy... Theek hai Amar mein rakhti hu... Kal subeh mujhe aap city park mein milna... Kuch kaam hai...

Amar :- Okkkyyy...

TO BE CONTINUED....