"Ye dooriyan"🥺

So In the previous part we have read that they both were drunk, and amar make his heart out in front of priyal. He told her that he truly her, Priyal cries out with happiness and she hugged him tightly 💝..

Let's continue....

Priyal hugged him tightly and he also hold her back tightly. After some minutes they broke the hug and were seeing each other with happiness and tear in their eyes of happiness🥺. They both holds each other cheeks and were seeing each other with teary eyes and smile in their faces🥺🌍 and make a beautiful eyelock of teary eyes.

Mein waari jaawan...(×2)
Saatho ki ho yaa ek sur re..
Mein waari jaawan(×2)💝🌍
Dil to hoya majboor...
Mein waari jaawan(×2)

Chu liya tu ne lafze aankho ko...
Mannate puri tumse hi....
Tu mile jahaan mera jahaan hai waha🌍
Ronake saari tumse hi...(×2)

Piya O re Piya...
Piya re piya re piya.... (×2) 🌍🥺

They broke their beautiful eyelock. Both priyal and amar head was paining and while for a second they fall unconsciously on the bed. Bcuz they both have drunk very much, they both hold in each other tightly.💝💗

Now it was a beautiful morning in Priyal's house. Priyal woke up and found  himself in amar's arms and she was totally shock😳And amar was also shirtless😳. Amar also woke up by Priyal's action and he was also shock😳.
Amar stands up and fastly he wears his shirt and priyal was just shock. She also stands up with anger holds amar's hand with anger and slaps him tightly with anger and tear in her eye. Amar was totally shock he also come in anger. Both were seeing each other with anger.

Priyal :- Tum apne aap ko samjhte kya ho...Mere senior ho iska matlab ye nahi ki tum ek nashe mein dhun ladki ke saath kheloge... Uski izzat par haath daaloge... Maine tumhe apna ek dost maana aur tumne us cheez ka itna ganda istemaal kiya....

Holds his collar and starts beating her on his chest with anger and tear was falling from her eye. Amar was shock Coz he was also not knowing that exactly was has happened at yesterday night. Now, Amar anger has no limit.

Amar :- Buss karo.... Stop it... Mein kab se kuch nahi keh raha hoon iska matlab ye nahi hai ki tum mujh par kuch bhi ilzaam lagati jaaogi... Mujhe khud nahi yaad hai ki kal exactly hua kya tha....

Priyal :- Jhooth... Jhooth... Aur kitna jhooth bologe tum.... Tum meri izzat ke saath khela hai... Tum ne mere bina marzi ke mere sath na jaiz sambhand banaye hai....

Amar :- (Shouts with anger and loudly) Bus... Bus... Ab mein kuch nahi sun sakta.... Shut upp!!.. Just shut upp... Mujh par aisa aur itna ghatiya ilzaam lagana bhi mat... Mein aisa insaan anhi hoon... Samjhi tum... Bohot hogya ab....
Meri maa ne mujhe sab sikhaaya hai par kabhi ye nahi sikhaaya ye jo ilzaam tum mujh par laga rahi ho.... Samjhi...

Priyal :- Woww... Acting badi acchi ka rahe hai... Mr Amar upadhyay lekin tum ne aaj jo kiya hai naa woh mein marte dum tak nahi bhool paaungi...💔
Aaj tum ne mere izzat ke saath saath mere dil air jazbaat ke saath bhi khela hai.....

Amar :- Dekh... Priyal Maine sach mein kuch galati nahi kiya hai...

Priyal :- Shutt upp!!... Apne muh se mera naam mat lijiye...😠🥺
Aaj se tum mere liye ek ajnaabi ho... Naa hi tum mere aaj se koi dost ho aur naa hi dushman... Mein tumhare liye aur tum mere liye Mar chuke ho.....
Ab isse pehle mein aur kuch keh du... Plzz aapse haath jod kar guzaarish hai ki aap chle jaaiye yaha se....

Amar was in anger bcuz he hadn't done anything. He goes outside of her room and then from her house. Priyal sits down and starts crying like a small babbyyy🥺..
Amar was in his car, he also starts crying bcuz priyal words was roaming in his mind.🥺
Amar took his mobile on his hands and deletes her number and unfollow her on Instagram also.
Priyal also deleted his number and unfollow him back on Instagram.💔

To be continued...