Darkness Follows. (Part One)

Authors note: Hey guys. I know it's been ages since I've updated. I've decided to start writing an Ouran High School Host Club fanfiction since it's been ages since I have read a really good or interesting one. It's not published yet but I will post when it is xx.
-------------------------------------------------
Hikaru's POV
"Yuki?" I asked still in a daze. I looked around just to see that I was back in my room lying in bed. When I finally mustered the strength to sit up, I noticed that Yuki was sitting on the window pane with her face leaning against the large window. She must've fallen asleep. Her long white hair flowed down her side. She looked so peaceful it was hard to believe that it was her. Wait. Why was her hair white? She should've transformed back into her human form by now. So why didn't she? I then jumped to my feet when I saw her moving.

"You shouldn't be moving around yet. Your neck isn't healed." She spoke with her eyes still shut.

"I... uh.." I stuttered as I suddenly tumbled to the ground.

"I told you so." I could see she was smirking. She started walking towards me whilst I was struggling to stand up.

"Come on. You look ridiculous." She reached her hands out towards me and helped me up. I never thought I'd be weaker than a girl of her build. I mean come on she was thin and had no visible muscles, yet I've seen her lift some of the heaviest things ever.

After she put me back in bed. Silence fell. I wanted to break that silence.

"So um... why are you here? I thought you would've stayed with your sister. I mean she is the reason we went to Okinawa right? She just looked down towards the ground and walked back to the window where she was before. Looking out the window she replied. Her voice occasionally cracking.

"Yeah. But Yui didn't make it. She wasn't a Shadow Crawler like me. She was human. Shadow Crawler blood is only occasionally transferred to the children. I was the child that got it. Yui wasn't." She looked so sad as she spoke. This was the first time she had ever spoken about her family.

"Sorry I shouldn't have asked. It must've been painful for you." I looked towards her and all I saw was a girl trapped in a her own sadness.

"You don't need to be sorry. I should've known. I mean come on, it was bound to happen. She was human I was going to live much longer than her anyway. I'm bound to this world for an eternity. Humans lives fade after a while. Me, I'll be here for a long time." I could help but feel bad for her. She'd never opened up like that.

"What do you mean? Don't you age normally?" It didn't make any sense. But at my question, all she did was smile... not a genuine one though... it seemed painful.

"I age to a point. Then stop. By the time I turn twenty I would have stopped ageing and would only look older if I chose to." She smiled at me reassuringly.

"Oh. It doesn't sound like you're looking forward to it. Wait does that mean your like a hundred?" She started to bend over in laughter. happy tears forming at the edges of her eyes.

"Your such an idiot. Hahahahaha! No I'm not a hundred. I'm eighteen same as you. I said when I turn twenty I will stop ageing." She just continued to laugh before she said that she wasn't looking forward to her future. People like her have two choices in life. Live a meaningless life, or die when you're too old.

"Stop looking at me like that. I don't see what the big deal is Hikaru. I'm still way too young to be thinking about that so... let's just leave it at that. You should probably go to sleep too. Otherwise it will take even longer before you can come back to Blood."

-------------------time skip----------------
Yuki's POV.
"Oh hey your back Hikaru!" I saw Hikaru walking in the room. He still had a bandage on his neck from where Jamie bit him three weeks ago.