PART 3

Love  and obsession can never be thought to be the same.

Love means caring, supporting and giving. On the other hand, obsession is only a crazy idea where a person cannot think in an affectionate manner.

Love is a feeling when a person wants the best for the one he loves, and always wants them to be happy, even if they are not part of his life. On the other hand, obsession is a crazy feeling where the person wants the other to be his or her's only. An obsessed person always thinks of having the beloved one on his or her side all day.

Love is something that makes one feel good. Obsession makes one look like an idiot.

Rhea regrets not knowing the difference between love and obsession back then.

She was busy snatching everything that Prachi loved, busy taking revenge on Prachi for manipulating their mom when she was three months old to take her along with her.

She had a crush on Ranbir and wanted him in her life. She would have let him go if he and Prachi had not fell in love with each other. Prachi loving Ranbir gave her motivation to get Ranbir by hook or by crook. Snatching her happiness was her ultimate goal and she attained it.

After seperating Prachi and Ranbir, she thought everything will be fine. After getting married to him, she thought everything would be fine. After throwing Prachi out from their lives six years back, she thought she won.

But... Nothing got fine.

Snatching Prachi's happiness never gave her happiness.

Seeing Prachi leaving their lives had given her a sense of triumph, but it didn't last long.

Ranbir never acknowledged her as his wife. It was she who had to clung on to him everywhere to declare to the world that she was his wife. The more she tried to prove, the more she got neglected.

He never allowed her to get close to him. He never allowed her to enter his room.

He always kept her away from him, he spent most of him time in his office, trying to get away from her. He turned workaholic.

Pallavi and Aaliya was her ultimate support system. It was their support that gave her the courage to do any cheap tricks to get Ranbir..

But now... She is alone.

Dida had never accepted Rhea as her daughter in law, even when she left for her maternal house, she had cursed Rhea that she will never have a peaceful marital life... She will have to pay for her deeds.

Rhea had ignored her words back then with utmost contempt. But now she realised that Dida was the only person who had spoken the truth.

Pallavi who had promised to take care of her changed her colour very fast.

From the day Rhea cooked burnt food for the guests till the day she revealed her crimes in a drunken state, she had  earned Pallavi's hatred.

When Prachi was in the Kholi Mansion, it was she who gets punished and insulted always. When Prachi left, it got passed on to Rhea.

Pallavi wanted her to cook for the guests, work for them, be a traditional bahu, etc which was not at all Rhea's type. The difference between the saas bahu duo started from that small distaste and now, they are the best enemies.

Each and every day, Rhea had to indulge in fight with someone or the other. Either with Ranbir asking for her rights as a wife or with Pallavi asking her to stop enforcing duties in her or with others in the society who taunt her for the cruelty she had done to Prachi. The workers taunt her at her back, blaming her for the cause of the downfall of the Kholi's, calling her their "bad luck".

She do not remember a single day she had been peaceful throughout after Prachi left.

Pallavi's condition was nothing better.

The day Prachi left slapping Ranbir with her pregnancy reports, Ranbir had set out to enquire about it. And when he found out that Prachi was pregnant with his child, he was broken.

Ranbir is so stubborn since childhood. If he lose something that is precious to him, he makes sure that people reason for his lose too do not get what is precious for them.

That is the only reason why he still stays with the Kholis. He wanted to make sure that they don't get what is precious for them.

For Rhea, her marital life which he is hell bent to make it as miserable as possible.

And for Pallavi, the best punishment will be the estranged son.

He had shouted at Pallavi that stay, accusing her of being the worst mother who does not care about her son's happiness.

When Pallavi came to know that her grandchild was growing in Prachi's womb, she became emotional. But remembering what Prachi had done with them made her ignore that feeling.

But when Rhea created a scene in front of the guests disclosing all her cheap tricks, Pallavi was guilty and ashamed at the same time.

Yes... She is a fool. She had snatched her only son's happiness, hated a poor soul, supported the devil against the angel and now, she is not even able to face anyone.

Prachi was thrown out, Rhea's dirty face got exposed, Dida left.. Seeing the condition of the women within their family and Pallavi being a reason for each directly or indirectly, gave the organisation an opportunity to remove Pallavi from her post as well as cancel her NGO membership.

Every time she went for a function, she hears people taunting her for not being a good daughter-in-law, mother and mother-in-law.

Even Vikram has been cold with her.
Due to the hatred Pallavi had for Prachi, she had supported Rhea and had fulfilled all her wishes. One among that was giving the shares of the company to Aaliya.

That was the beginning of the Kholi's downfall. The loss Aaliya had brought for them within a span of two years was so much that they had to sell their Fashion branch, music branch and now, they are not even stable.

Maybe everyone is paying for their own deeds.

The aeroplane landed. The Kholis who were in their own respective thoughts let out a deep sigh.