Breakfast and blueprints

Gasters eyes opened once more when he felt grillby shift and checked the time with a small hum.

Gaster silently sat up and looked to grillby to check on him briefly before heading to the kitchen to start cooking.

Gaster hummed a bit as he made breakfast for himself and grillby for when hi-grillby woke up.

He set the table after he finished with breakfast and filled the plates with the food and sat down in his chair and counted to five seconds.

..one...two...three...ah here he comes, Gaster thought with a small smile as he saw grillby slowly walk into the kitchen and sat in his own seat with his own small yawn.

"Thank you Gaster." Grillby told Gaster who nodded, smiling.

"Your welcome love." Gaster said and his smile widen a bit as grillbys flames became a bit brighter at that.

They both ate and finished up with the dishes, grillby headed out into one of the rooms to work on something while Gaster himself worked on something completely different.

Gaster let out a hum as he looked at his blueprints and shook his head a little and went to fixing it up, sure he said he wasn't going to work on the machine but he never said he wouldn't fix anything on the blueprints for a lot later on when he works on the machine.

That and a few other things with some other blueprints he needed to do so enough.

He tilted his head briefly as he stared at the blueprints, scanning it for anything.

After a while, Gaster nodded to himself, satisfied that he fixed everything before he even started with the machine.

He put the blueprint up in his Inventory and looked at his other blueprints to work and check on before putting them up.

Gaster let out a hum as grillby cuddles him from behind as he worked on his blueprints.

"Gaster?" Grillby started out.

Gaster let out a hum in acknowledgment, letting grillby know he's paying attention to what grillby is saying.

"You should take a break, it's our day off." Grillby mentioned.

"Hmm another reason to do this now so I'll have more time with you later~" Gaster said, turning his head to press a kiss to grillby a flame face.

Grillby flames went a bit brighter at the kiss.

Grillby let out a hum and cuddles Gaster some more, mindful about the kids in gasters magic stomach.

Gaster let out a pleased smile as grillby let him work on his blueprints for a bit longer to finish before putting his blueprints up.

Grillby flames crackles a bit and picks Gaster up and sits on the couch to cuddle Gaster some more.

Gaster let out a small noise when he was picked up by grillby but settled back down when grillby cuddled him some more on the couch.

Gaster let out a pleased hum as he turned a little to kiss grillby a bit when grillby summoned up his mouth.

Grillby just cuddles Gaster closer and kissed back before they both pulled away to just cuddle and relax for the day.

Gaster turns his head to rest on grillby a shoulders and closed his eyes, completely relaxed. He felt like he might fall asleep shortly if he stayed like this long enough.

Grillby on the other hand, stared at his boyfriend, someone he's planning to marry sooner or later. Gaster...he really loved him, and Gaster loved him back to.