DETAILS

hi everyone!

this is my bakugou x reader fan fic. i really hope u enjoy it!

here are notices to think about before reading!

---

 QUIRK

unfortunately, i pick out ur quirk. it would be confusing to not choose it myself for reading purposes, so here it is.

ur quirk is venom.

u are able to pass venom on to others by biting/scraping/bruising/touching

KEEP IN MIND THAT WHEN UR NOT USING UR QUIRK UR WEARING GLOVES!

when the venom contracts them it paralyses them for a 5 seconds or so, along with passing you their skills. 

FOR EXAMPLE: if u were to bite midoriya, you'd be way stronger since he obtains all mights power. if u were to bite bakugou, you'd have a greater determination since he's pretty cocky, along with agility and his quirk. if u were to bite todoroki, you'd still have agility and you'd receive his fire and ice powers. with the venom you can also remove their quirks strength for a minute tops, normally only lasting for 30 to 10 seconds because of the shock. 

DOWNSIDE OF THE QUIRK: normally every bite makes u lose control of yourself. too many bites results in loss of self control and rarely fainting. from taking their skills, it can also damage urself because you don't know how to use it, however you learn extremely quickly on the battle field because of experience. 

---

HOW WOULD WE GET BEATEN?

yes, your quirk is extremely useful and amazing. we all know. 

but people are able to beat you.

here's how to beat you.

they'd have to avoid touch in any sort of way from you. protective gear is a good idea, however definitely not useful in speed. 

think fast. you have the speed of a cheetah since you work extremely hard. people need to have a good speed. 

tricking you. to look somewhere, to stop. however that's not easy.

---

MY STORY CRITERIA

normally my chapters are about 1000-2000 words long, 

maybe even 3000 if im

 really enjoying it. 

your first name is addressed from;

(firstname)____________

and your last name;

(lastname)_____________

---

anyways, thanks. enjoy :)