FRIENDS

DISCLAIMER: when u discover the symbol "+", it means i am explaining things so you guys can understand better. saying this so no one gets confused

anyways, enjoy 💜

~*~ 

  Kirishima stopped running, stopping at Bakugou's dorm.

  "He's already in the dorm? How do you know?" You asked.

  "Ah, we're used to it. You'll get used to it... eventually." Kaminari told you, knocking on the door. 

  "Boom boom boyyy?" Kaminari teased from the entrance. 

  "Ugh, he's not answering. This little.." You groaned, kicking the door down. You saw Bakugou in pure shock just looking at you while standing in front of a book case. 

  "You're hanging out. With us. Right now." You spat at him.

  "Hell no! Look at what you did to my door!" Bakugou told you.

  "Come on man, I know how to fix it. Just hang out with us.. pleaasee?" Kirishima pleaded.

  "Ugh.. I guess." Bakugou concluded, walking toward the group. Kirishima leaded while walking all the way down the stairs to the lounge room of the dorms. You sat next to Kirishima while Mina and Bakugou sat down as well. 

   "Hey guys!" A black haired guy yelled, "Sorry I'm late." He said, sitting down on the empty couch, "I'm on house arrest, haha." 

  "Still?" Kaminari asked.

  "Mhm.."

...

  "Anyways! I brought snacks so you guys can grab whatever. Bakugou, I promised you something spicy, so catch!"

  Without trying, Bakugou caught Kirishima's snack. It was spicy hot chips. He smirked, desperately opening them. 

  You suddenly remembered your old school for an odd reason. The place you stayed before. I mean, sure you preferred this school, however, you missed your friend, wondering if you would ever see her again. What a nice person she was.. 

  "Hey, you're drifting off, (lastname)____." Kirishima told you, putting his hand on your back, rubbing back and forth. 

  "Eh? Shit." You mumbled, standing up straight and fixing the way you were sitting to play it off. You saw that Bakugou flinched when Kirishima placed his hand on your back.

  "Okay... I have to go to the bathroom. Be right back!" Kirishima said happily, walking away. Bakugou got up, trudging over to the seat next to you, where Kirishima sat. He took his place without saying anything.

  "Kirishima was sitting there." You told him. 

  "I don't care. It's-- more comfortable here." He spat at you, his mysteriously red eyes glaring you intensely. He seemed upset in a way, but stuttered out his sentence. You stared at Mina while she only giggled quietly. 

  "Back.. uh... Bakugou?" Kirishima stood there awkwardly. 

  "Find a new seat, shitty hair." He growled.