INFILTRATION

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY THERE

this playlist is for vibe purposes

it doesn't apply to the theme here, its just fun

to listen to.

ENJOYYYYYY! 💜💜

-------------------------------------------------------------------

  It was Monday, the start of a new week. You hated Mondays. It was always the slowest day of the week, nothing happening, nothing going on. You stumbled out of bed and walked into your bathroom, brushing your teeth. You thought about the day of the party, replaying the make outs you had with Katsuki in your head, feeling yourself smiling and putting on your uniform. 

 You grabbed your bag while walking out of your dorm, examining as many students walked the hallways. You didn't notice, but you hit your head extremely hard on the chest of somebody. Looking up, you noticed his purple messy hair and his dark eye bags hovering below his eyes, looking like he hadn't slept for days. 

  "Huh, I haven't seen you before." He blurted out, pulling himself backwards. You felt yourself freeze in your tracks, feeling an aura of weakness, like you were losing yourself. 

  "Tell me your name."

   "(firstname)__________ (lastname)___________." You immediately told him, you covering your mouth with your gloved hand in shock. You didn't know why, but you felt obligated to obey him. Suddenly, you regained control of yourself quickly, panting.

   "What the fuck...." You wondered, taking two steps back, still staring at the mans complexion. 

   "My name is Hitoshi Shinsou. Nice to meet you, (lastname)_______." He ignored your blatant cussing, shaking your hand. You left him to do all the work of the hand shake, still staring at him in utter confusion. 

   "Leave her alone, fucking creep." You heard a familiar voice gutter. You knew who it was as you felt his hands grab your waist.

   "Huh, didn't know you had a girlfriend, Katsuki Bakugou." 

   "Oh shut it you sleep deprived cunt!" He barked, grabbing you in more force now and pulling you close to him. You heard Shinsou chuckle, as people walked in front of him.

   "Hey, where the fuck did he.." You tried to finish, but he was already gone. You sighed in relief that Bakugou helped you. Shinsou had scared you badly, he looked like a villain. 

  "God, he's such a weirdo." You heard Bakugou tell you, grabbing your hand aggressively while walking with you towards the classroom, going up the stairs. 

  "You didn't deny it when he called me your girlfriend Katsuki. Are we..?"

  "Yes. Don't make me repeat myself... dummy." He muttered lowly, while you could barely hear the guy. You only laughed, stopping at the door of 1A, opening it. You immediately felt many eyes towards you and Bakugou holding hands, as you let go, sitting in your seat awkwardly, still with eyes on you like glue.

  "Oh wow (firstname)_________. I didn't expect you and Bakugou, to be.. y'know..!" Eijirou whispered towards you. You nodded sheepishly with a tight smile, not expecting the amount of affection, and this early in your meeting as well. However, it felt right, and that's all that mattered to you. You looked around the classroom, seeing many faces you never thought to interact with. Just then, a tall boy with dark blue hair walked up to you. He seemed pretty stiff.

  "Hello, (lastname)________. My name is Tenya Iida. I never got the chance to introduce myself, it seems as if you found your, what they call, 'click'". He told you in a friendly manner, extending his hand. You shook it slowly, feeling out of place by his odd touch of formality.