TRAINING

You woke up, your head ringing like a madman as you felt the bright sun shine it's warmth onto you. God.. did I fall asleep writing? You questioned yourself, taking a glimpse at the page you wrote. You grabbed the journal while flipping through the almost-full book, placing it on the bookshelf for it to rest. You honestly didn't want anyone to know you journal, but it helps you physically and mentally get through things, so you keep it visible.

  You checked the time. "7:46"

  You took the time to get up out of the chair and stretch. Your neck was painfully tight as you kept it hunched the whole night, so it really bothered you. You moved your head in all kinds of directions, cracking the perfect angle and releasing the tension from your neck.

  "Ahhh.." You let out, putting on your uniform. In these minutes you've been awake, you couldn't stop thinking about him. About Bakugou.. or Katsuki. The way he talked to you that night. It was different.

  You opened the door of your dorm, heading to class and plugging in your headphones, listening to music. You went upstairs, watching different kinds of students go in all different directions.

  "(firstname)________!" Eijirou called, running after you.

  "Ei! Morning." You told him in a joyful mood.

  "You seem happy." He beamed, "What's it about?"

  "Just a good day. I feel it." You told him, walking over to the classroom. You opened the door, showcasing the class once more. This time however you wanted to talk to other people, since you had noticed one particular teenager with a white and red split dye you were eager to talk to. You walked up to him, putting your hand on his desk making him gaze directly at you.

  "Hey. You seem lonely." You said, sitting on the tip of his desk. The boy stared at you in almost some sort of confusion.

  "Not really." He muttered, "You seem pretty packed. The class likes you, y'know?"

  "And they would all like you if you were just more.. social." You exclaimed, "What's your name?"

  "Shouto Todoroki." He proposed.

  "Nice name, I guess. You know mine."

  "I bet" Todoroki told you. You sat there awkwardly while he continued to watch you. You could tell he wasn't good at conversations.

  "I'll leave you alone. Cya I guess." You told him, while he waved silently.

  "Hey (lastname)________! Can we give you a nickname?" Kaminari asked.

  "Hell to the no. You got to be kidding me." You accused.

  "Hm, I think we'll call you.. uhh.. angel. Because you act like an angel, HAHAHA!" Kaminari bursted out in laughter.

  "Kaminari. It's 8 in the morning. I don't have time for your fucking shit." You said, your hand over your face in utter disgust.

  "Aw, but I thought it was a good nickname!" He pouted, elbowing Eijirou and laughing.

  "I have to deal with these idiots all the time. Deal with it." Katsuki said out of the blue. No one had even noticed he walked through the door.

  "What the-- when did you get here?" You cried.

  "Since 5 minutes ago." He grumbled in a raspy morning voice, sitting down, "We're doing training today, so you're partnering up with me. I said I'd beat you, and this time I won't hesitate to." Katsuki fumed, his blonde hair shimmering in the sun.

  "Oh come on, I wanted to partner up with Eiji-"

  "I said you're partnering up with ME. Am I making myself clear?" You sighed, nodding in embarrassment.