Prompt #3

Prompt #3 "Soulmate AU"

Soulmate Au where a Steve was given a ring on their finger (can also be an accessory on a chain necklace). The color of the gem on your ring indicates the emotion of what you're soulmate is going through. For example: Red = anger, Yellow = Happiness, Green = Envious/Disgusted

If you meet your Soulmate, the gem on your right will turn pink

And when they die, the ring itself will turn black, falling off your finger and will turn into dust.

I couldn't do Prompt #2 because of my exams, and I don't have any ideas what to write about that-

So anyways, Green Therapist angst time

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─

Green quietly walked back home to his small cottage, carrying a basket of full of fruits and drinks along the way. He admired the oak trees around him, a light glimpse shown from the setting sun and the sky was getting darker.

It was a first for Green to come home at this kind of time, but he didn't really mind.  He had a good time talking to the Steves in the small village.

Once he reached to the small mushroom like pathway he knew he was nearing his home. Soon greeted by the bigger ones and the the dirt like pathway that led to his house. He smiled, happily walking over to the entrance of his house and opening the door slowly.

By his surprise he was greeted with his little ragdoll friend in front of his door. " Lily! Were you waiting for me to come home? " Green blurted out as he recieved a small meow for his response, quickly walked in and close the door behind him with his foot. " Oh dear, I didn't expect you to wait. Are you hungry? " He recieved another meow from his feline friend.

Green walked his way towards the kitchen, while his pet cat was following from behind.  The greenete gently placed the basket on the kitchen island, turning around as he walked over to a drawer and opened it to pull out a small plastic bag of cat food.

Walking over to the other side of the kitchen island, spotting the small bowl right next to it and pour down the food on the bowl while his feline friend made their way over there. " Cheeky lil fella. " Green chuckled as he kneeled down and patted his friend, who was eating their food calmly.

Green stood up again and looked at his hand, a singular gold ring with a red jewel was plastered on it. The ring wasn't meant for marriage or anything, it was something to keep in order to know his soulmate was alive. The ring was given by the Village Leaders as a sweet gift, even telling him that they also have rings of their own.

He knew some information about it, and when the jewel is colored red, he knew that his soulmate was having a heated argument or stressed. He sighed, he wished that he could've been there for his future partner. Not even a second passed, the jewel turned to blue. And again, he wished that he was there to comfort his soulmate, understand their problems and be there for them.

He walked over to the couch of his living room, sitting down as he looked out of the window, the sun has already setted as it revealed a a dark blue sky. He couldn't see the moon but he can tell it was up there with the moonlight rays hitting the ground and the leaves on the trees. He leaned back on to the sofa behind him, raising his hand up on his view as he admired the ring. A bright glimpse of golden light was reflect to the ring from the fire place next to him.

He was smiling, thinking if his soulmate would look amazing or have the same interests as him, until... the ring was fading to black.

His eyes widened, fixing his position as he sat up properly. He blinked a few times before staring at his ring again just to make sure he isn't seeing things, but to his demise, the ring was turning full on black. 

He knew what happens when a soulmate ring turns to black, from what he remembered from the Violet Village Leader.

" If you're ring turns to black, that means your soulmate is experiencing death at the moment. "

His eyes widened as he watched the ring turn fully black as the void, soon turning into nothing but ashes. He was confused, and has so many questions right now, yet he started to cry. He never felt this much pain after his friend had died.

He was now grieving for someone he haven't met yet.