Prompt #5

Prompt #5 " Letters "

AU used: Clover AU (info in my AU list book "Creation")
Characters used: Therapist Green (Thera/Love) and Time Steve (Time/Hope)

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─

Dear T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞  ,

It has been over a year since you last left the country to go on dance world wide. I miss practicing dancing with you during our young days, it was astonishing how you won a dance competition and the judges offer you to go on a worldwide tour.

I know it was your dream since the start and I'm happy for you.

I heard in the radio today that you were hospitalized after your big show in California. Your father also sent me a letter about your disease, presumably polio or ALS. I do hope you feel better soon, I know its hard for you to keep on pushing on to your limits to continue your dream but maybe it time for you to relax and such.

I just wished that I would visit you, and talk in personal like the good 'ol times. Maybe I'll ask my uncle if he's going to California so I can visit you. If you're not busy for that of course, and I promise to bring some Gladiolus one the way as well. I know you love them :)

Sincerely,
T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡

The Greenette placed his pen down as he read his writings again, before folding the paper and slipping it into the paper envelop and placed it down on his desk. He sighed as he remembered those days he had with his friend.

Those young days where they would both show off new dancing techniques to each other and dance through their favorite music in the record player while their parents clapped to the beat. It was fun while they lasted. Now they parted ways since Time was still up and going to achieve their dreams.

But one thing that kept them still in touch was that they kept writing letters for each other. Keeping the other up on date on what's going on with them and telling stories on how their doing was the best thing  T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡    had in mind. He was glad that he was keeping up with his friend.

Though after hearing news about the "Ticking Dancer" fall onto their knees and pass out on stage dreaded him. He was glad that they were still okay, but from the fact that he had a disease that would slowly cause paralysis is scaring him.

Maybe one day he'll come and visit T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞  .

❣ 7 weeks passed ❣

The greenette opened his door and walked over to the mail box. As always, he received the daily newspaper and electric bills. One thing that would always caught his eyes was the paper envelop with the familiar clock stamp keeping it closed. He got all of the things out of the mail box and walked back inside of the house.

He made his way to the living room, placing down the bills and newspaper on the small table as he proceeded to read his friend's letter. Carefully ripping the top and pulling out the folded paper as he did so. Once he unfolded it he started to read.

Dear T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡ ,

It has been a year since I left the country, and I still miss hanging out with you in Floral Village. I have to say the same that I miss those days we practiced during dance lessons, those days reminded me how we struggled to do a split. I do have to be honest, I was expecting you to win the competition, but, it was gone on to me.

I just wanted to thank you for supporting me to step up onto my dream, I wouldn't be up on several theatre stages and entertain everyone around the world.

And I am afraid that you would know about what happened to me, especially about telling you my disease. I wasn't really ready to tell you about it at first, I was too afraid. And since dad already sent you a letter about it I can't do anything right now to stop it. Don't worry about me though, the doctors here are taking care of me very well which is a good thing.

Especially my brother, he would always brings up my favorite music and play it on the record that my dad brought as well. Even though I'm on my weakest point, family would always be here with me and make me feel like I'm strong. I wish that I would also talk to you in person too, being 10646.3 miles away from you isn't fun in my opinion.

But you don't need to come by really, even if your uncle does want to come over here to California and accept you to come with him. If you do come by in a visit I'd be happy to spend some time with you, and some Gladiolus flowers would be delightful.

Sincerely,
T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞

The smiled softly, he knew that his friend loves his family so much and can never let them down. But h was still worried about his friend from the sickness. He did a little research about polio and ALS (which is short by Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) and got a bad feeling about it.

T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞  will slowly became paralyzed, from their feet to their hand, and eventually their head.

' I just hope he feels better... '

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─

I wish that I can continue this, but again, my motivation said so otherwise- I'm also publishing this early because I won't be active as much tomorrow, I need a break, cause I feel burnt out for some reason-