Prompt #11

Prompt #11 " Loyal "

AU: Soft AU
Characters: Soft!Sabre(Sabie), Soft!Shadow(Shady), Orange and Yellow Leader.

Also sorry for doing a lot of Rainbow Quest and Steve Legends prompts, I know Twisted Rainbow and Steve Saga exists but sometimes I just have no idea what to write for it. I do love SS the same way as RQ and Sl, but I never got an idea what to write.

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─

The two Leaders watched as Sabie exited the room, running away as the pressure on his shoulders from the argument between the Yellow King was slowly drifting away. " You didn't have to yell at him Yellow, he did nothing wrong to help Sol. " Orange said as he placed his hand on the Yellow Leader's shoulder and received a sigh.

A minute later the room became darker, the curtains of the room closed on itself and the room got darker every second. They panicked, but looked at the entrance of the room and saw a figure standing there. Shadow.

" Hey! What games are you playing this time huh?! " The Yellow Leader exclaimed, only to get dragged and hit a wall behind his back. He grunted and looked up, blood colored eyes looking down to his golden eyes. " Trying to abuse his kindness and honesty of his words again Leader? "

" What- "

" You yelled at Sabre, and I don't like that. "

Orange Leader quickly ran over but only to be dragged back by some of the darkness, surprised that he wasn't infected by it yet. The shadow figure looked at the Leader in full hatred " WE PROTECTED YOU! HE SAVED YOUR LIVES! " Shadow brought sword to the Leader's chin and the blond shivered in fear. " Shadow put the sword away- " Orange Leader was cut off by Shadow hearing him yell. 

" HE SAVED YOU! HE BROUGHT THE LIGHT BACK TO THE KINGDOM AND YOU BLAMED HIM FOR SOL'S APPEARANCE!? DO YOU THINK HE WANTED THIS?! PROBLEMS THAT HE CAN'T DEAL EVERYDAY?! HUH?! ANSWER ME?! "

The blond was now shaking from the blade now on his neck, but he was able to bring the words of out of his mouth. " I- I just wanted th-things to be fixed for this Kingdom. I-its not my fault he jo-joined our meetings. " Shadow only chuckled at that, a sadistic smile creeping on his face. " Oh Leader... the reason why he joined the meetings was to take Light's place cause of his absence, not to be blamed at the accusations of Sol. " 

A knock was heard through the door outside. " Yellow?! Orange?! Are you guys okay?! We heard screaming from here! " It was the Violet Leader's voice, the door was being blocked by the darkness so it was very hard to try to open it. " Guys please open the door! I'm very worried for you two! "

Shadow looked at the Leader he was pinning with his sword, sighed as he let him go, as well with the Darkness with the Orange Leader. Both Leaders rushed at each other and hugged, looking at Shadow in fear. Shady had no choice but to glare at the Yellow King, soon speaking up " If Sabie cries again because of this situation, I'll make sure you won't exist again. "

With that, Shadow disappeared along with the darkness in he room. Everything became brighter, the Violet leader along with some Colorless guards barges in the room and quickly take the Leader's care but was still shaken to tell anyone from what they witnessed.

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─

Aight- time for me to hit the deck wooooo- I got a bit tired half way through so hop you guys like it-