Im Ready

Toni straddled Kenny as they made out on the couch. She kissed his neck and moved her hands toward his belt, when he stopped her.

"Are you sure? I mean we don't have to." Kenny asked

"I want to." Toni got up and grabbed his hand leading him upstairs toward her room. They stopped to peak in Jacie's room to make sure she was sleep. They closed her door softly and continued toward Toni's room.

Kenny swiftly closed the door and picked Toni up once they reach the room. They locked lips and engaged in a passionate make out session.

He laid her on the bed and stood up to take off his shirt. Toni awkwardly looked around and just decided to take hers off too. She got under her covers and pulled her sweats off as well, and watched Kenny pull his pants off. She tensed up as he came and got under the covers with her.

"Are you sure about this. We really don't have to." He asked again.

Toni just nodded her head really not that sure herself. Since this was her first time consensually.

"I'm gonna need a verbal answer."

She hesitated before saying "Yes, I'm sure."

Kenny could tell she was a little scared so he made sure he was gentle with her. He moved closer to her and kissed her again. He noticed her tightly holding the cover to her body. "It's ok. I love you and I'm not gonna hurt you." He assured her. She nodded loosening her grip but still holding the cover in place.

He gently grabbed the cover and pulled it down revealing her white lace bra. "Can I take this off?" He asked looking her in the eye.

"Yes you can."

Kenny took his time and kissed her lips, then her neck, then each shoulder as he undid her bra and slid it off. She started to relax as she leaned back to lay all the way down. Kenny took a moment to admire her.

"You're so damn beautiful you know that. So beautiful."

Toni blushed at his compliment, relaxing even more. She felt him caress her thighs softly and run his hands up and down her legs and then back up toward her waist. He looked at her for permission. She bit her lit and hesitated before nodding yes.

He pulled her panties down just as gently as he did everything else. He lifted himself up to take his boxers off. Toni gulped as his member sprung free. She tensed up again thinking that maybe this was a bad idea.

Kenny noticed her face and reassured her. "Hey, it's not to late to stop if you don't want to. I understand."

"No it's not that. It's just...um, it's just really, uh, how do I put this..."

"Big?"  He said raising an eyebrow.

"Yea that."

Kenny fought back a laugh but a light chuckled escaped through. "It's ok I'll go slow, just let me know what feels comfortable or uncomfortable and I'll adjust. I don't want to hurt you."

Toni almost cried at how considerate he was being. She wasn't used to this. She relaxed again as Kenny hovered over her. He aligned himself at her entrance and kissed her deeply.

"You ready?"

"Yes."

He kissed her again as he slowly pushed himself into her core. He gave her a moment to relax and get used to it and slowly began to rock his hips into hers. He made sure to watch her expressions to make sure she was alright.

"Do you want me to go deeper?"

She moaned out a yes and he went even further earning a loud gasp and moan from her. He took her left breast into his mouth and swirled his tongue around her nipple. She gripped his head with one hand and his shoulder with the other in pure ecstasy. 

She never felt pleasure like this before, only pain. She didn't notice herself crying until she felt Kenny stop.

"What's wrong. Did I do something?"

"No it's not you. I'm just really enjoying this moment with you."

Kenny wiped her tears and leaned in to kiss her. "I love you."

"I love you too." She said as he began to thrust into her again.

They made sweet love to each other for the next few hours as they enjoyed each other's bodies. When they were done, Kenny held Toni until she fell  asleep. He watched her as she slept peacefully thinking about how in love he was with her. He wanted to protect her from head to toe and make sure no one ever hurts her again. He stared at her like that for a while before he finally drifted off to sleep himself. As Toni slept she had dreams of pure happiness. It was the first time in a long time she hadn't had a nightmare and she was hoping that they were gone for good.

Im backkkkk!!! Sorry for the wait guys. Hope y'all enjoy this chapter.