02

"This is the art class where omegas are supposed to create nature in their own way. It helps in relaxation and brings out calmness in you." The teacher—Emily Maddox—says, she was an alpha and Louis for the second time felt safe in the presence of another alpha. He is purposely trying to avoid the first time thank you very much.

Emily spoke soothingly and she had a strong yet gentle voice one that was equally commanding and pleading, it didn't make sense and neither did Louis sitting on the stupidly large stool as he faced the blank white sheet in front of him.

He frowned and tilted his head in confusion, what will he even draw? Frowning furthermore he sucked his bottom lip and stared at the colour palette, without thinking twice his brush touched the sage green colour and he started what he didn't even know he was drawing.

"Wow Louis that's a beautiful painting of green eyes." Emily's voice came from behind and Louis jumped at the sudden intrusion turning to find the alpha looking at the canvas. "I-thank you." He found himself saying shyly.

Emily smiled only for them to look at the door to see The headmistress standing, "Would you mind if I borrow Omega Tomlinson for some time. He needs therapy more than he needs art." She said with a sickly sweet smile and Louis scoffed internally.

He didn't needed therapy he was fucking fine, still Emily allowed him to go and he found himself walking down the hallway to somewhere. God is he really on the way to get lectured from some old person?

"You will behave Omega Tomlinson. This here is the school therapist to whom you shall attend four times a week, Monday, Wednesday Thursday and Saturday." The woman strictly said and Louis couldn't help but nod, the beta the. Finally they stopped at a wooden door.

Three sharp knocks later The headmistress walked inside Louis following suit, "Omega Tomlinson this is Mr.Styles and Mr.Styles this is Omega Tomlinson. He'll be your therapist for the entire year and—"

Louis completely zoned out after that because how could he? His eyes zeroed on the sage green ones, they were staring back and then Louis registered the smell of  woods and dark chocolate in the air, Since Louis is an omega and the The headmistress a beta she couldn't detect the change in the smell.

He could recognise that angel like face anywhere even though he was stoned last night he remembers each and every event that took place, "Omega Tomlinson." The headmistress' voice snaps him harshly from his trance and he jerks looking at her.

"Pardon." He mumbled, "I said are we clear? Do not be a trouble or I won't hesitate to punish the brattiness out of you." She clipped out in annoyance.

"Yes madam." She hummed and gave a stern look to the alpha who was clearly her son hence the sharing of their surnames and Louis is clearly aware that he called the alpha's mother a downright bitch last night, even though she is and Louis is not sorry for that.

"Do it well Mr.Styles."

"Yes ma'am." The beta left leaving the alpha and omega alone, Louis looked at her retreating figure before slumping down with a loud sigh, "I'm not sorry for calling your mother a bitch." He blurted out and The alpha's eyes widened before he was scurrying to secure the locks.

"Geez I know keep your voice down though." He hushes and Louis raises a brow, "That's your mother I'm talkin' about." The alpha rolls his green green eyes and fuck it shouldn't be so fucking hot but it was.

"Quite aware of that too. How the hell do you even remember last night?" He asks incredulously and Louis sucks his bottom lip as he takes in the sexy attire of the alpha in front of him, his broad shoulders were hidden with a black shirt that was buttoned up until a little of his tanned chest was visible,