14

"We made it." Louis whispered, eyes shining with proud tears as he stares at their home, a lovely two storey house with picket fences and a tamed garden done freshly by Harry.

Harry hummed his arms coming from behind to wrap around Louis' waist who leans his head against the strong chest. "We made it." Louis shudders when a kiss is placed on his still bare bond mark.

"I've got an interview tomorrow." Harry informs once they walk inside their home, It took them a week to settle in here. The house was in a modern neighbourhood with thankfully no nosy neighbours or anything.

When they first saw it, even though the place was nicely built Louis didn't felt it homely enough so he and Harry decided to renovate the place all by themselves, they removed all the furnitures of the place and painted the place by themselves as money was tight.

With Harry's more than half savings spent out and Louis having absolutely nothing left since his card was frozen obviously his parents came to know about his scandal.

Harry had applied for jobs while Louis decided to start working for a pet shop. They had no furniture inside except for a thick mattress and a few blankets and pillows.

Louis said that since this was their first home everything will be of their own and not someone else's and Harry had agreed, everything that they'll have will be of their own.

"Oh have you now? That's good, H." He says going on his tiptoes to kiss his alpha's lips, "What about you?" Harry asks hoisting Louis up so that the omega wrapped his legs around the alpha's waist.

"I'm starting from tomorrow. The pet shop's kinda cute."

"Hmm why do you smell so good?" The alpha growls playfully nipping at the sweaty skin of Louis' neck who giggles running a hand through Harry's frizzy hair, they've both been working their asses off in the garden.

"I smell gross with all the sweat and dirt." Harry grunts a reply sucking marks on his omega's beautiful skin. "You smell absolutely delicious." Louis huffs out another giggle, "You wanna shower first or eat?" The alpha asks.

"Does showering means having your knot?" Harry cackles against his mouth, "Maybe." Louis fondly rolls his eyes, "Then I'd rather eat first. As much as I love your knot my stomach actually needs some food." Harry pouts his long legs already taking them towards the kitchen. "Tomorrow we are going at IKEA, we need a hell load of shit to buy." The alpha tuts.

*****

Louis was quite aware that this was their very first date, He couldn't be more excited if he's honest. Today marks one entire month of them living together in Alaska.

Today Harry receives his first pay check. He smiles twirling in his black dress, he looks pretty, they've finally bought everything they need in their home. With Harry working as a full time Therapist at a nearby clinic and Louis working in the pet shop they are doing just fine.

Louis smacks his lips softly rubbing the light red lipstick a little before applying a hint of blush on his cheekbones, he swiftly does his eyeliner and adding a little mascara before wearing his shoes and walking out of their room.