13

It was probably stupid to pop the question like that, incredibly stupid actually, Louis should've been sensible enough to frame the question or more of a suggestion when Harry wasn't fingering him on his office table.

Thing was When Louis had entered inside he fully meant to talk with Harry what he hadn't expected was to be pinned to the door with Harry kissing him intensely before muttering a Happy birthday my love and then somehow them ending with Louis on the table and Harry's fingers inside him.

He moaned nosing Harry's hair while the alpha keeps kissing his neck mumbling how much he's missed Louis and whatnot when Louis blurts out, "Harry let's run away." The fingers that were moving in him stop and Harry tenses.

Before looking at Louis in his eyes, "Yeah I'm finally eighteen Harry. Let's—let's just run away from this hell hole."

"Are you serious?" Harry asks and Louis nods bringing the alpha closer and caressing his cheeks, "I love you Harry and I can't wait three more years to be out of here with you and even then we won't be completely free."

"I can't wait too baby. It's just are you sure about this? What we'll do? Where we'll go?"

"I'm never going back to my family I know that for a fact, I've only got you, Haz. And I'd like to spend my life with you, let's elope to somewhere nice and small where no one can stop us from being together." The omega pleads and Harry looks in those beautiful blue eyes he's madly in love with.

"I-I have a lifetime of savings with me." The alpha mumbles and Louis smiles widely, "Alaska...let's go there, I've always wanted to be there." Harry scrunches his brows, "You sure?"

"With my life, Haz. I've also got some savings with me, obviously not that much but enough to buy us plane tickets." Harry looks at the omega, "Are you promising me a forever, Omega?" The alpha huskily asks and Louis shivers in delight when the fingers inside him starts working again.

"Yes alpha. Gonna bare your mark on me." He moans already feeling the tingle on his marking spot. "Yeah baby, you'll look so good with my mark on you, carrying it proudly and prettily." Louis moans resting his forehead against Harry's chest as the alpha continues to pump his fingers inside rubbing his prostate and whispering in his ear.

Louis comes with a loud gasp, the alpha above him quick to lay him on his back with a bruising hold on his petite waist as Harry undresses him.

*****

Harry didn't know if it was a bad idea or a worse one, involving with a student was already enough reckless, Knotting the said student on regular basis was another crime and loving the said omega student secretly was something Harry never found himself wondering.

But now as he looked up at the prices of property in Alaska and found them reasonable he wondered what would happen if they truly walked away from this place. Would Louis regret this? Is this his teenage rebel phase? What if Louis doesn't actually wants to settle down so young?

He sighed pinching the bridge of his nose, all these what ifs was fucking with his head, he was twenty five and Louis is only eighteen.