03

Harry was always the silent kid since growing up, he was the overachieving nerdy alpha that wasn't alpha at all according to society, he was shy and had a tendency to please everyone, including his parents that were never pleased with him.

When Harry turned sixteen his parents were shocked to learn that he was an alpha, with habits like his,  Both Jenna and Mike thought that they'd have a beta son because of Harry's lack of scent and his lack of usual aggressive nature that alphas had.

He worked hard in high school enough to be the valedictorian and then went in to college as a Psychology major.

All his life Harry's mother warned him about the various drugs on the streets, cocaine, heroin, you name it but what she didn't warned him was the spitfire omega with blue eyes and soft feathery hair, she didn't warned him about the drug that had bluest of the blue eyes and a name—Louis.

Louis Tomlinson was the drug that should've been poisonous but it only brought pleasure in his veins, he loved every second that he spend with his wildflower, the boy was an antic.

Harry grunted, it's been a few weeks since his and Louis' friendship started and the boy is a ball of naughty energy , he was reckless and careless in a way that Harry can never even dream about.

And right now The same menace is yelling Harry's name through the window that's in front, everyone is in the assembly hall and Harry knows for a fact that Louis is going to clean the halls for the day, his mother was very cruel regarding rules and Louis tend to disobey each one of them.

"Harreh!" Giving up Harry looked outside only to choke on his spit, Harry knew that clothing, he had worn that several times before of course he knows it. Louis was drowned in Harry's yellow hoodie and was sitting on the window with his legs hanging out.

Baby.

Harry wanted to say because that's how soft the omega looked, with bright blue eyes and soft hair, "Hazzy! Finally you opened the curtains! Guess who's having a therapy session today?" The omega squeals and Harry finds his lips tilting in a smile, he leans on the window and smirks, "Hmm Maybe Niall?" Louis squawks,

"Try harder." Harry contorts his face in a faux thinking, "I don't know Liam? No must be Zach." Louis frowns, his face adorably scrunching and Harry has to hold his coo on spot.

"Hmph Hazzy it's me! I'm having a session today." He cries and Harry chuckles fondly, "I know wildflower, was teasing you how can I forget the session with my favourite student?" He winks and sees the blush on the omega's cheeks,

"And why are you not attending the assembly?" Louis shrugs innocently, "Told Liam I had a stomach ache, which I do honestly but then I realised that it's Monday which means I've got a session with you so I'm fine."

"You do realise that you're going to drink that green drink for a stomach ache yeah." Louis makes a face at that which is too adorable and Harry kinda wants to squeeze the boy's cheeks and maybe kiss him which—bad Harry because Louis is a student and it's totally illegal to feel like this towards your own student.

"I know. Oh someone's on the door, bye Haz." He quickly says and turns around, small limbs jumping and then he gives one small wave before shutting the curtains off, Harry smiles at the act and weaves his way back inside.

He knows that a student-teacher relationship isn't like this, no teacher calls their student pet names and neither do any student call their teacher with nicknames.

Harry gets ready for the day and is thankful that his mother doesn't comes in his way of therapy, Louis needed it, he was too broken inside, his rebel was just a way to demand attention and fuck Harry for thinking that he'd give the omega his entire attention all day long if he have to.