15

"So you're not speaking to him?" Louis hears from the other end as he's cleaning the tables, "No I'm not. He called me a brat and said that I was a child who had no sense in him. I called him a man child in return. This is the most ugliest fight we've ever had. I slapped him on his face and now his phone's silent. I don't think we are going to talk for about another two days." He says sniffling because the guilt of slapping Harry was stronger than ever.

Things were pretty rough since this past week, Harry's been too busy with his therapist job to even care about Louis, they barely even talk so sex is not an option. Today Louis tried to talk with Harry only for the man to snap at him calling him an attention seeking brat Louis knows that it's his stress working.

Still he snapped back because of course he wants attention of Harry since the alpha barely even touch him anymore. Their morning was all about screaming and unnecessary yelling from both sides and finally when Louis can't take it anymore he slapped Harry, hard across the alpha's face.

He whimpers thinking about how hurtful Harry looked and how his own omega was howling in pain from hurting their mate. Before Louis could even apologise Harry was rushing out of their home.

And now it's been a rough five hours since they've spoken. He sighed and bite his lips going through their old chats that was filled with silly emojis and flirty texts.

Speaking with Niall had lifted the guilt on his shoulders but still his omega was restless. "Louis. You need to work sitting here won't get you any money." His boss, Natalia, interrupts him from his thoughts.

He apologises and continues to work, waiting for a simple reply to the numerous texts he's sent to Harry.

He didn't felt good so he asked Rowena to continue his shift which contained only two more hours, he's sulking and walking towards home, when he sees that the lights are off meaning Harry hasn't returned back. His chin wobbles and he sits on his porch waiting for Harry.

Louis sighs and rubs his arms, bringing his—Harry's—sweater closer to his nose, he inhales the rich scent of his alpha when a waft of rich chocolate invades his nose, with wide blue eyes Louis stands up and looks at the gate to see Harry entering inside.

"Harry!" He cries out instantly running and holding his alpha tightly, "I'm so sorry, I'm so fucking sorry, alpha. I'm never ever going to slap you again, please forgive me, please don't leave me." He sobs cradling his alpha's face and rubbing the right cheek where he had slapped earlier in morning.

"So sorry. 'M so sorry, alpha." He cries, going on his tiptoes kissing the alpha's cheeks continuously, "My alpha. I'm so sorry my alpha. I'm a brat, an idiot who's too childish for his own good. I'm sorry for hitting you." He says when Harry places a hand over the back of his neck squeezing it to bring Louis' nose near his neck.

"Shh omega calm down, pup. I'm sorry too,  my baby. My love, I'm so sorry for stressing you out. You're not an idiot, never an idiot, nor are you childish." The omega is still sobbing with his arms around Harry's waist and nose tucked in the alpha's neck while the alpha scents him openly.

"I slapped you, I hit you, I'm so sorry." He hiccups and Harry kisses his hair before holding him by his thighs such that the omega wrapped his legs around Him.