04

"Harry." Louis gasps leaning back against the cold stone when the alpha gently massages his the ticklish part of his foot, "Gentler please." He whispers in the dark and Harry looks up at him, "My wildflower loves it gentler?" There's an unfamiliar smirk on the alpha's kissable lips and Louis feels the tingle in his groin.

He moans loudly when the alpha squeezes the sore part of his ankle, "Alpha." He breathes and tries to clench his thighs only for Harry to squeeze the flesh, "Keep your legs open for me Little Omega." There's a growly tone to his voice, it sounds so dark and alpha-y.

Louis spreads his legs urging Harry to hover above him, the alpha trails his ever so soft lips from Louis' ankle to his calf and then his inner thighs where he sucks a mark, Louis' back arches and he fists the grass beside him, slick dripping out of him in large blobs and he can feel them wetting his panties.

"Look at you, wildflower. How needy can one omega get?" The alpha continues in his dark timbre and Louis moans lips pinched in between his teeth to the point where he can feel the blood oozing. "Alpha please." He gasps never been so needy in his entire life.

He just wants Harry to put his mouth on the place where he's leaking, "Shh first I need to taste your lips, my honey dew." Louis whines and holds Harry's shoulder bringing him up so that they are levelled.

"Taste me, Alpha. I'm yours."

"My omega, my beautiful wildflower." The alpha whispers and Louis whimpers feeling slick ooze out of him nonstop, he bucks his hips and Harry pins him down with a possessive hand on his hips, "Need someone to hold you up don't you?" Louis pouts and Brings Harry closer so that their lips brush—

"Louis wake up, wake up you hoghead." Harry mumbles against his lips making him frown, "What?"

"Fuckin' wake up mate!"

Thump thump thump

"Fuck!" Louis yelps sitting upright on his bed with wide blue eyes staring in Niall's baby blues, "You were dreaming about some alpha! And Jesus Christ Louis you were having a sex dream." The omega cackles and with frantic heart beat and profusely blushing cheeks Louis pushes the omega away.

"Fuck off." He all but sneers and Niall doesn't stop cackling, "Who's alpha?" He asks once he's sober and Louis grumbles standing up and shamefully gathering his wet sheets, "Someone you're never going to know about." Louis grunts.

He throws the wet sheets in the laundry bin, cheeks heating at the absolutely erotic yet filthy dream he just had staring his absolutely hot and wet-dream worthy therapist slash prof slash first friend ever. And Louis shamelessly wasn't ashamed of it.

So what if he fancied the alpha he could never have? It's not a crime to have a crush on your professor is it?

"Cmon Lou who's the alpha you were moaning about!" Niall's whine echoes his dorm and Louis regrets handing over his code to the Irish omega.

"Why are you in my dorm room, Niall?" He instead asks removing his outfit. He's so thankful he didn't chose to wear his grey sweatpants today instead wore black ones, because if he had worn the grey ones he's definitely sure that the patch would be bigger than Niall's appetite and he wouldn't hear the end of it, if the Irish lad catches the sight of it.

"Well I was getting bored it's almost lunch time and I hate when we have free lectures."

"So instead you walk on your friends who are sleeping peacefully?"

"You mean walk in on my friends who are having sex dreams about alphas?" The omega sasses and Dodges the shirt Louis throws at him, "Fuck off." Not very creative but It's enough for Louis to hold a comfortable hoodie and pants and run inside the bathroom with flaming cheeks.