HiDiNg WiTh SeCrEtS

After about a month of hiding at home, and practically switching to doing schoolwork online, I started feeling sick. I had been ignoring anyone that wasn't my parents, aunt and uncle, or Shira. Shira had been keeping my secrets, like promised. So that was one last thing I had to worry about.

It was about 8 in the morning, when I ran to my bathroom and threw up.

"Fuck... I need to text Shira."

And that was my biggest mistake to date. I wasn't feeling the best, my vision failed me when I had to tap on which chat to go into. I didn't know what I pressed until it was too late.

Top Teams🏐

Germaphobe
Shiraaaaaaaaa
Come here rn
I feel sick
I threw up
Come hereeeeeeeeee
Plssssssssss

Salty boi
Omw

Germaphobe and Salty boi are offline

No one pov

Top Teams🏐

Sangwoo
WHAT

Onigiri
THATS WHERE SHE IS?!!

Emo boi
She's back in Miyagi?!

Husband Material
IS SHE ALRIGHT
WHYD SHE ASK FOR HIM

Stoner
👀🍵

Guess Monster
👀🍵

Farmer boi
I think Shirabu is the only person not related to her that knows where she lives

Y/n pov

I laid back in bed, waiting for Shira to get here. It didn't take him long.

"Y/n!" He burst through my door. "Are you ok?!"

"I don't know. I don't feel nearly as bad as that one time I got sick... but I threw up and still feel a little nauseous. My stomach hurts too."

He came up to me and felt my forehead with the back of his head. "A little warm. But nothing serious. Anything else bothering you?"

I blushed a little, embarrassed with something that was bothering me. "Um... well.... M-my period is at least three weeks late..."

"WHAT?! HOSPITAL! NOW!"

My mom burst into the room. "What?! What's going on?! What about a hospital?!"

Shira faced her. "Y/N ISNT FEELING WELL AND SAID HER PERIOD IS THREE WEEKS LATE!"

My mom's eyes widened, a small smile creeping onto her face. "I'll go to the store and get something for her. I have an idea what's wrong, don't panic."
She left us alone in the room.

Shira sat down on my bed beside my laying body. "What are you thinking, Y/n?"

"If I read my mom's face and mind right... I'd say she thinks you and I had unprotected sex and might be having a baby."