fAmIlY

Many years passed since the whole thing in my second year of high school.

Omi and I are currently married, age 22.
And about my pregnancy- we had twins: a boy and a girl. We named the boy Ryuji and the girl Rukia. They both look more like their dad.

We ended up having another little baby girl named Hana. She looks like me all the way.

The twins are currently 5, Hana is 2.
They're all in love with volleyball and cleanliness just like their parents.
Omi is currently playing volleyball for the MSBY Black Jackals, along with my cousin Atsumu.
Bokuto is also on their team, he was sad that he couldn't adopt any of my babies- Omi even threatened him.

Shira was sad about my decision, but he was happy that I was happy. He even got to be the godfather for all of my kids. He and Goshiki eventually lost their romantic feelings for me and are currently in a decent relationship with Semi. Bless Semi for keeping things peaceful between those two.

"Mama! Where's papa?"

"Ryuji... he's getting ready with the team. He'll be playing soon. Ok?"

Osamu, who was sitting beside me, laughed. "He and Tsumu will be out and face the Adlers soon. Just wait a few minutes. Have some onigiri."

I looks at my cousin. "Samu! Don't spoil him!"

Rukia laughed. "I bet uncle Bo will be extra awesome today!"

"Oh yeah!" I looked at my older daughter. "But make sure to cheer loud for papa, ok? Don't want him to think you like someone more than him."

She nodded. "Papa's the best!"

The Jackals had won against the Adlers. My children beamed. The twins had ran straight to their dad the moment the match ended.

The proud father he is, he picked both of them up and lifted them onto his shoulders. He looked at me and winked.

I walked with Osamu to the team. "Maybe he wants another?"

Osamu burst out laughing. "Tell hun yer pregnant and watch for his reaction."

"Bet."

Omi somehow managed to pull me into a hug when I reached him, kissing my forehead, then doing the same for the little girl in my arms.
"There's my beautiful wife and adorable little Hana."

I smiled, about to do exactly what Osamu and I talked about. "Well... Omi..."

He looked directly into my eyes, smiling lovingly. "Yes, my love?"

I heard Atsumu gag in the background, Osamu immediately hitting him.

"Can't wait for this other one to come into the world." I smiled, looking down to my stomach, then back at Omi.

His smile dropped, a look of complete terror on his face. "What? W-we're having another?"

Osamu and I burst out laughing, everyone around us looking so confused.

I shook my head. "Definitely not! Three is more than enough! Samu and I wanted to prank ya with it!"

He sighed with relief. "Oh thank god! Never do that again! I love our kids, but I don't want anymore!"

"Then make sure to use protection." Osamu and Atsumu had said in unison, deadpanning.

Everyone there that had been in the gc 5 years ago laughed, even Ushijima. It was our inside joke- about how these beautiful little babies had been created. Even how things could've ended bad for my relationship with Omi.

But this was it. Everything ended up working out in the end. Life was great.

And we were all happy.
I found love and had kids.
This is what my parents had always wanted for me.
And after years of being a stubborn germaphobe, I finally found my happiness.

And it all started with a misunderstanding between two germaphobes.