Juicy x green brush (smut)

It was about 11am and juicy was going to hang out and record a video with the boys. He had to meet up with them at around 1:30pm so he had 2 hours to do whatever. He was getting ready for the day but was also feeling really horny and didn't feel like just jerking off, he felt like he needed something new. He was thinking of what to do, he jumped into the shower still thinking of what to do. He was looking around the shower and went to reach for some soap and saw a pretty green toothbrush, he then had an idea of what to do to cure his horniness. He grabbed ahold of both his ass cheeks and spread 'em, he then lined up the brush with his hole. He then slowly put it in his ass and moved it around a bit sqirming and making a few whimpers and small moans. He then started to push the brush in and out and it started to make him moan louder.. He could feel the bristles of the brush pumping in and out of him. It was painful but it also felt way to good to stop, he kept going faster and a bit more violent, while his hand was on his hard shlong rubbing it as it had some pre cum on it already. He eventually got overwhelmed with the pleasure and finally came, he then took the brush out of his ass. When he did the hot water in the shower wasn't barely hot anymore. He then leaned out of the shower and set the brush that went in his ass- on the counter near the sink. He finished his shower and dried off and put some clothes on. When he got out he checked the time on his phone and noticed that the time was 1:15pm so he only had a little bit before he had to be there. He then scrambled to get around and then brush his teeth WITH THE BRUSH NEAR THE SINK-.

Ayyyyy- nice👍 chaotic smut- I have a few more weird ideas for these but might post them later-- ÂñYwÅySS BYE--👍