(im back🤠)**josh smut shit

(This story takes place while all the boys r recording the fanfic videos)

The boys had wanted to make a fanfic video for a bit to see what weird smutty shit their fans had made of them. -(ihatemyselfforthisbook🥲) they boys had done the intro for the video and opend wattpad to unleash the weird ass books that awaited them..  the boys were painfully reading the ficsas Josh was slowly starting to get a feeling that he knew...he felt a hard tent for in his shorts he started sweating and turning red cause of embarrassment of what had formed of on him. Narrator had noticed a bit and texted Josh on discord to save the editor a bit of editing (idk how to spell his name and I'm so wiped out so idc as much sooryyy). But Josh had seen the message and tried to stop thinking of all the smut they were reading and responded to Narrator and said he was finally and just a bit hot is all. Narrator brushed it off, then the other boys just were focused on quickly reading the fanfics, Josh slowly got even more hard because of the book that Eddie and Narrator were reading with it getting to a really smutty part. Josh got impatient and moved around a bit in his gaming chair he slowly kept moving his hips around and pressing himself 'n his small ass pp boner into the chair he turned off his camera when he thought the boys video that they were still recording, was nearing being half done. He had gotten even more uncomfortable cause of the tough fabric covering his crotch he decided to fix that and pull his shorts down along with his boxers and he slowly stroked himself relieving himself a bit and slowly got a bit faster it was a bit uncomfortable doing it dry but his tiny speccc of pre cum had help to the slightest bit he eventually got to the point that his climax was coming and let it off moaning a bit louder than he wanted- even though it didn't matter cause no one else was in the house nor the room besides on the computer but with his camera off and his mic off it was fine. Josh grabbed the tissues near his monitor and cleaned up a bit of himself, tired from him wanking himself off he was bored a bit now as well. As he grabbed the tissues he heard something off his headphones hanging up on the side of the screen it sounded like someone was yelling on the call he looked down on the screen...

And realized the camera..and the mic........... were indeed not off......................

HEYYOOOO long time-no-post damn- sorry I haven't had the time nor mental stability cause my life went to shit for a month or two-? Idfk-- hopefully I'll post more again on this weird book lolllllll -maybe comment some ideas in the comments if u want, it also might make me post a bit faster too- ANYWAYS BYE GUYSSSSS--