006.

CINEMA ‧₊˚ * 🎞
╰► oo6. into the iland

DESPITE HEESEUNG INSISTING HE WAS OKAY, HARU KNEW FOR A FACT THAT HE WASN'T

DESPITE HEESEUNG INSISTING HE WAS OKAY, HARU KNEW FOR A FACT THAT HE WASN'T. She laid in her bed, comforter pulled up to her face. While he asked for privacy she still couldn't put away her worry for him. After the confrontation, he'd learnt the lines for his new part which unfortunately was part 10. He was disappointed, who wouldn't be?

"You good?" Seon asked, turning back to look at her. The pair were laid in their respective beds, ready to doze off after the tense afternoon.

"I don't know, am I?" She sluggishly replied.

Sunghoon entered the purple room, glancing around the room as he halted in his steps, "Where's Heeseung hyung?"

"He's on the first floor on his own," Seon answered.

"Practicing?"

"No."

"He's just there?"

"He said he wants to be alone for now," Haru sighed, sitting up.

Sunghoon nodded in understanding, his face dripping with worry just as Haru's was.

"He's spent a lot of his time trying to help us... It's sad it had to turn out this way," Haru remarked as she felt back onto the bed.

"You look really guilty," Seon commented, eyebrows furrowed with concern.

"I feel really guilty," Haru sighed, "I didn't expect you guys to easily approach him. I get that. Confrontation can be stressful, but I'm disappointed in myself. I knew something like this could happen but I never said anything until you guys did..."

"You were nervous just like everyone else. Don't be so harsh on yourself," Seon reassured.

Haru didn't respond, merely nodding as she buried her head into her pillow. "I don't get why we had to change parts anyways, if the issue was with leading, couldn't we have just found another leader?"

"Heeseung chose to step down though," Seon shrugged, "He was really stressed, maybe he wanted to get away from it completely."

"That makes more sense..." Haru hummed, "I'm just worried about Ni-ki being center..."

"Why?"

"The part's vocally demanding," Haru elaborated, "Its a part for an all-rounder. He's got the dance down, but I don't know too much about his singing. As for leading... I hope he can handle the stress."

"That's all we can do at this point... Hope."

"Yeah..."

‧₊˚ * 🎞

TIME WAS TICKING AWAY BEFORE THE I-LANDERS COULD EVEN PROCESS IT and the part change only seemed to put everyone on edge. While their turmoil was cleared they now had to face the problem of perfecting the performance. Heeseung and Ni-ki were both adjusting to their new lines and positions. Heeseung seemed to be holding up fairly well, much to Haru's satisfaction. She'd made sure to drop by and check up on him as soon as she'd gotten up in the morning.