009.

CINEMA ‧₊˚ * 🎞 」
╰► oo9. fire

THE ILANDERS HAD MANAGED TO CALM THEMSELVES AS THEY WAITED FOR THE NEW 6 that would join them in I-LAND. They'd eventually stopped crying and sat there nervously. It would be hard getting used to new faces, especially since they were taking place of the ones who'd been forced to leave.

"Let's welcome them happily," Heeseung spoke up.

"I'm so curious," Sunghoon muttered.

"They're here!" The gate started turning, everyone sat up straight to get a good look.

"Should we greet them standing or...?"

The new faces were revealed and everyone jumped out of their seats to greet them.

"Taki!" K grinned, spotting the young boy inside the gate. Haru was glad to see him here.

"Hello!" The i-landers bowed, clapping as they entered. Haru looked at the new group, seeing if she could recognize anyone else.

"Sunoo!" Haru's face brightened. "You made it back."

"I said I would didn't I?"

Haru laughed a bit looking back at the new i-landers. "I'm kinda bad with names so shall we reintroduce ourselves?"

A flapping noise startled the boys.

"I don't think that'll be necessary," Sunghoon muttered, staring up at the new emblems that filled up the empty spots.

"Nah it's still necessary. Those pictures they used don't do you all justice," She stared at it with a raised eyebrow. She turned back to face the newcomers. "Welcome to I-LAND, guys!"

‧₊˚ * 🎞 」

AFTER GATHERING NEAR THE EGG, THE NEW GROUP OF I-LANDERS were given the next test in their journey. Dubbed the 'teamwork test', the contestants were set to perform BTS's 'Fire' with a whole new dance break. They'd headed straight to sorting out the parts, the i-landers volunteering and recommending one another. Haru ended up getting a part she liked, but she wasn't wholly satisfied with the outcome. There was a gap between the newcomers and the people who were there from the start. It was inevitable, seeing as they didn't know each other very well. She could see the newcomers struggle to raise their hands for the parts they want, intimidated by the idea of going against an i-lander that was there from the beginning. In the end, they'd all gotten the last parts left. Haru felt awful but wasn't sure how to approach the situation.

"Let's look around the place, first!" Seon spoke up, attempting to lighten the mood after an awkward silence had taken over the lobby.

Seon led the newcomers up the stairs to the second floor, eager to see their reactions to the grand living space.

"It's like we're back on the first day, right?" Heseung chuckled out, laughter from the others following after.

A smile rose to Haru's lips as she watched the boys admire the living room with wide eyes, letting out short exclamations out of excitement. She followed them around the building, watching them admire the much larger bathrooms, snack room and bedrooms.

"Item room! I wanna see the item room!"

The group approached the item room, noticing a few changes since they'd last seen it. The i-landers eyes widened to the size of saucers as they spotted new clothes as well as a selection of electronic devices they didn't previously have; 13 PCs, wireless earphones and 2 cell phones. Not any cell phone, BTS Samsung phones.

They clamoured around the table, admiring the new devices, even stopping to take a selfie. Haru chuckled as she watched them.

Handing one of the phones to Heeseung, Seon turned back to glance at Haru, alluding to the first night they spent, "Hey, now you can sleep comfortably."

Haru shook her head, "I'm all good now. I got kinda used to it. Besides, I don't want to hog something meant to be shared with everyone."

Seon nodded sheepishly, "That's fair."

STAR SAYS HEY
hey guys !!!! this chapter ended up being shorter than I thought so i wanted to double update,, unfortunately ive been busier than expected so the next chapter will have to be up some other time 😓