Chapter 10

Lila's POV: Tonight Alex an I are going on a movie date to see "Halloween".
Lila's outfit:

When I get in the car he greets me with a kiss and we make our way to the movies

When I get in the car he greets me with a kiss and we make our way to the movies. "Two tickets for Halloween please." Alex said "Do you want any popcorn babe?" "Duh" I giggled. After we got our popcorn we took our seats and waited for the movie to start. Halloween is my favorite time of the year l, especially since my birthday is on Halloween and I loveee scary movies. Alex holds my hand throughout the whole movie.
Alexa's POV: I was supposed to meet with Lee today for our "tutoring" session but I'm starting to rethink this whole "relationship". All of the sudden my phone pings
Lee- Are you coming for our tutoring session today?
Lee-Hellooooo?
Alexa- I'm sorry I can't my roommate is very sick and she needs me right now.
Lee- So she'll be fine.
Lee-C'mon baby nobody has to know.
Lee- Alexa
Lee- Are too ignoring me?
Alexa - No I'm just busy taking care of my roommate. We should reschedule.
Lee -Fine.
I let out a sigh of relief. Lee is starting to become possessive and demanding it's kinda creeping me out. I don't know how I'm gonna end this without him getting upset with me, and honestly I'm a bit scared.
Tara's POV: Leo asked me out in a date tonight. He's taking me to the beach.
Tara's outfit:

We walk along the beach hand in hand while staring at starry sky

We walk along the beach hand in hand while staring at starry sky. We lay down and star gaze while listing to the beach waves in the distance. "Hmmm this is so nice I love it" I turned and said to Leo. "I love it too." We smiled at each other as Leo grabbed my cheek and kissed me. After a sweet kiss, we sit up to watch the ocean. "Hey Tara" Leo sweetly said to me. "Yeah?" I said. "You know I know we've only known each other for a couple of months, and I've really fallen for you so I want to know if you'll be my girlfri-" "Yes" "Really?" He asked. "Yes, I've been waiting for you to ask me since that night at your house." We both smiled and leaned in for a passionate kiss.