Chapter 12

Alexa's POV: After texting Cody all day, we decide to hangout. When I get to his place, he warmly invites me in. "Hey Cody" I said. "Hey, Alexa. You can just sit in the couch while I get you some water." Ohh what I gentlemen. I sat in the couch and waited for Cody to get back. Now normally I don't move this fast, but I feel like me and Cody just click. When he returns he gives me a warm smile and sits down beside me. We talk for hours about our favorite colors, favorite movies, favorite bands, songs, and many other things. "It feels like we've known each other forever" he slightly giggled. "Yeah it does." I agreed. When it was time for me to go we, agreed to go on a date. Actually, I'm really excited. I felt all warm and fuzzy walking home until my phone buzzed.
Lee- Are you ignoring me?
Lee - We need to talk soon.
Lee - Are you going to respond orrrr?
I sighed when I looked at my phone. Might as well give this asshole what he wants and get it over with.
Alexa- Fine we can meet Friday. Sound good?
Lee - Okay.
Thank goodness he didn't fight me on it.
Friday:
I'm supposed to meet Lee today but first I'm hanging out with Cody. We're not exactly boyfriend and girlfriend yet, but we are together. We agreed to take things slow. I get dressed and prepare myself for the fuckery that this afternoon is gonna be.
Alexa's outfit:

When I got to Cody's place he greeted me with a hug and kiss on the cheek

When I got to Cody's place he greeted me with a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Cody can I tell you something?" I asked as we sat down on his bed. "Of course, you can tell me anything." He sweetly replied. "Okay before I start you can't tell anybody okay." "Okay" he said. "Soo I sorta kinda had a little relationship with a professor and now I want to back out but he's pretty creepy and scary." "Woah that's a lot to take in" he said "But if he's scaring you, you need to get away from this relationship now. You have to tell him straight up that you changed your mind and apologize because if you keep entertaining this relationship there no telling what will happen to you." "Okay" I shakily sighed. "I'm supposed to meet him today. Will you take me?" I asked. "Of course." I sighed a breath of relief. "Thank you. But you have to stay in the car. Im scared of what he will do if he sees us together." "Okay" he said. When the time came around to me Lee, Cody did exactly what he said he would do. I took a deep breath and went up to Lee's door. He answers right away after I knocked and I went in. "Lee, I'm sorry for avoiding you, but I have to tell you something." Lee just stared at me. His stare scared me, not because it was intimidating, but because he seemed a little too calm. "Lee, I don't think that we can continue this any further. I like you, I really do, but it's not fair to your family and it's not fair to me or you. So I think it's best if we end this." "WHAT?" He said sharply. "YOU want to end it with ME!?" I shook my head. "It's not going to be that simple baby girl, because if you end it then I'll get you kicked out of school." "You chat do that!" I protested. "If you say anything then you'll get fired!" "Oh no, you see, I'll tell them that you came onto to me and that you were obsessed with me to the point where I was scared to even teach class. You're not getting rid of me that easily baby." He laughed. I was crying at this point. What do I do? I can't get kicked out school. This is my only shot to make something of myself. "Lee you're evil" I choked out. I turned on my heels and ran out the door. What a fucking disaster. I can't do anything and he knows it. I don't know what I'm going to do. I told Cody everything as he drove me home. When he dropped me off, he gave me a kiss goodbye and I left. Cody told me that I should tell my friends, that's what I'm going to do. When I walked in the apartment, they were sitting in the couch waiting for me. I slumped down beside them and immediately they knew something was up. "Hey what's wrong???" They asked. I took a deep breath and began telling them everything. "I had a relationship with professor Lee, when I tried to end it today, he told me that there was nothing I do to keep him away from me and if I tell then he will get me kicked out of school." "What a fucking psychopath!" Tara said. "Honey we're gonna get him away from you we promise." Lila said sweetly. "How?" I questioned. "Oh sweetie we're gonna find other girls that he's done this too." "How do you know he's done this before?" I asked. Tara and Lila looked at each other. "Obviously he's done this to other girls if he knows what to do if you out him. We're going to find these girls and that asshole will never touch you again" Tara said. The girls words made me feel better, but it still doesn't help the fact that Lee will it leave me alone. How do I deal with him? I guess I'm just gonna have to play along with his stupid game until we figure this out. Ugh why me? Why do I have to be so stupid? Fuck.