🐗<(*ろく*)>🎴

-"Come on boys it's time to sleep now.
- Ughhh seriously ??? It's still early !!
- No Inosuke your grandmother is right ! Let's go." he stretched his hand towards Inosuke for him to hold it.
The boar boy gave a confused look as a pink ton could be seen on his cheeks. Tanjiro got embarrassed and brushed his hair with that same hand.

They got back to Inosuke's room. Tanjiro, not seeing any mattress or couch, asked :
-"Where am I sleeping ?
- Duh ? In my bed obviously.
- And you ??
- In my bed too.
- What ?!
- What what ? You're afraid of not holding yourself ?" a big smirk got on the blue boy's face.
-"N..No !! Not at all, it's just... I don't know.. I didn't expect that sorry.
- Yeah no problem, it was a joke."
Tanjiro was really embarrassed but mostly nervous because he knew that the other is pretty tactile with him and he was praying for Inosuke to not try anything.

He joined the dark hair boy in his bed and tried to avoid any contact.
-"Well good night Kentaro.
- Why aren't you saying my name right ?
- HAH ?? I am saying it right !!!
- No you're not.
- You're telling me Gengoro isn't your name ?!
- IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE !!
- Tch, whatever." Inosuke closed his eyes.
Tanjiro did the same and tried to fall asleep which he did few minutes later.

It wasn't as easy for Inosuke, who often struggled at falling asleep. He looked at Tanjiro, hoping he was still awake but he saw his peaceful face which made him think he has passed out. He wrapped his arms around the red hair's arm and tightened close to it. A warm and fluffy feeling overrunned his chest and he felt like falling asleep was simple. So he tried again and passed out too.

•      •     •

Tanjiro opened his eyes. He scented a mass on him and a tight around his shoulders. He looked at the source of the feel to see Inosuke cuddling him. He blushed hard and tried to move him away but without success. The only thing he did, was waking up Inosuke.
-"Huh..? Monjiro what time is it...?
- I don't know, you're blocking my moves.
- What..?" Inosuke rubbed his eye and woke up a bit more.
His eyes widened when he realized he was completely on Tanjiro's chest, his arms hugging him. He quickly got off.
-"S..Sorry about that I... I was doing a nightmare !!
- Oh, it's ok." Tanjiro smiled.
Inosuke's face got obviously red so he tried to hide it by getting ready for their hang out.

-"Oi get up I'll bring you to the skatepark."
Tanjiro nodded to his friend and got out of the bed to walk towards Inosuke's bathroom. The sink was so messy and dirty, Tanjiro felt a bit disgusted. Inosuke joined him and took his toothbrush that was landing at the bottom of the sink.
-"What the... Inosuke you can't put that in your mouth !
- Why not ?
- Your grandmother never checks your place..?
- I always locked this 'cause last time she got reaaaally mad.
- Of course she did ! You can't live like this, you have to clean that !
- But it's so annoying, I don't want too...
- I'll show you how to do it this time, but promise me you'll do it regularly." Tanjiro had a very concerned look that made Inosuke embarrassed.

-"Fine, 'guess I can promise you a stupid thing like that.
- Thanks !" the red head smiled.
He then started to clean while explaining all of his moves to his friend so he could do the same later. He found a new toothbrush that he gave to Inosuke and dropped the old one. He cleaned everything so well that it was almost shining.
-"Ugh ok not bad. I admit it's better like that.
- Obviously ! Don't thank me !" he lightly pushed his blue friend's shoulder.
Inosuke suddenly stepped back at this move. Tanjiro didn't understand why but didn't feel like he should ask and just ignored.

They both got clean and the time to dress up came.
-"Since I didn't expect to sleep at your house, I didn't bring any clothes...
- Hey don't worry I'll lend you some of mine ! It'll change you, you'll be well dressed for once...
- Hey what do you mean ?? You only saw me in my uniform !!
- I was just kiddin' idiot !" he laughed softly.

He gave to his friend a dark green sweatshirt and a large light blue jean with some holes on the thighs.
-"Is..Isn't a bit too revealing ?
- Whaaat ?? It's just three little holes, it's nothing don't worry. Ladies won't fall for that." the blue one's words made Tanjiro's face redden.
-"Anyway add this it'll be perfect !" Inosuke stretched a black cap with a little boar embroidered on it to his friend.
Tanjiro grabbed it and put it on his head.
-"Like this ?
- Yeah ! You're.. You look fine.
- Thanks to you !"
Inosuke's flustered before he grabbed his skateboard with a hand and his friend's wrist with the other to make him follow him.
-"We're going out, bye Grams !!" Inosuke yelled, still holding his friend.
The old lady couldn't even answer that they were already gone.

Inosuke let go the red one and turned to face him with a smirk.
-"Why don't we play a game ? I run, you try to catch up on me.
- Uh I'm not sure about th...
- 3 2 1 GO !!!!" Inosuke started running as fast as he could.
-"I..INOSUKE WAIT !!" Tanjiro tried to follow him even if he was already far.
Seeing his friend struggling, the boar boy slowed down a bit. He pointed the other while laughing loudly :
-"YOU'RE TOO SLOW COWARD !! HURRY UP !!
- I..I'm try..ing...." Tanjiro was already breathless while Inosuke was laughing with full lungs.

He stopped to wait for his poor friend.
-"We're almost there, let's just walk together by now." he smiled.
Tanjiro tried to hold Inosuke's hand to not loose him again but the blue boy got off his hand right away.
-"Oh sorry ! I should have asked but I was just afraid you'd leave me alone again...
- I won't, you think I'm an asshole ?
- No not at all ! Sorry I didn't mean to be rude..."
Inosuke didn't answer and just looked away. They finally reached the skatepark and a large skate track took place in front of Tanjiro's amazed eyes.
-"We're here.
- It.. It's huge ! Inosuke this place looks awesome !
- Yeah what did you expect ?" he grinned to his friend and started to walk towards the other people already there.
Since it was still early, not much people were here, it is more bounded on afternoons.

Inosuke greeted everyone and they all looked at Tanjiro.
-"Who's that Ino ? Your new boyfriend ahah ?
- Haha veeeery funny Genya. Wait, remember me the last time you brought someone here ? Ah yeah it has never happened, sorry for you bro."
Everyone laughed as Genya's face started to turn red. Tanjiro was a bit confused but didn't ask anything and just smiled.

-"No for real, guys this' my friend, Kamado Tanjiro. I'll teach him skateboard.
- That's cool ! I hope you'll get good at it, with Inosuke's lessons !!"
Tanjiro nodded confidently to the boy.
-"Thank you ! I'll do my best !"
All of Inosuke's friend got back to their life and the boar boy carried his friend to a more quiet place.
-"Ok here ! We'll have more peace here. You still agree for trying to skate ?
- Yeah sure ! I'd like to try what you like !
- Uh.. Y..Yeah as you should !!" Inosuke blushed.

(д;)=3=3=3
• 1250 words !
here's an other chapter for yall (*'︶'*)╯♡
they're so cuteee they deserve the world
art is mine pls don't use or repost in any case