🐗<(*二十八*)>🎴

Inosuke had to stay in the hospital for 2 days yet. He was really bored even with the TV on, he had watched and rewatched all the cartoons like a million times.

He took his phone, no messages. He sighed and eventually called his boyfriend who took few seconds before answering.
-"Hey Monjiro.
- Ah it's you Ino !" his voice felt really playful.
-"Yeah. Can you come to the hospital ? I miss you."
The blue boy heard a voice in the background and his boyfriend laughed. He glared in the void before Tanjiro spoke :
-"Ahah sorry Ino, what did you say ?
- CAN YOU come to the hospital PLEASE ?" he said angrily.
-"Ow sorry I'm busy right now.
- Hah ??! You didn't come see me this whole week !
- Because I know you're recovering well and also that you will be out soon !
- Ugh whatever. Who's with you ?
- Ahh I really have to go, excuse me !! Bye !" and he hung up right away letting Inosuke speechless.
He threw his phone onto the blanket and pouted. "What's wrong with him ?" he asked himself.

He called Genya instead and his loyal friend came see him minutes later.

•    •    •  3 days later

Still not a single call from Tanjiro. Though Inosuke was happy to see him again at school. He already was imagining him and his boyfriend kissing under the stairs as they usually do.
The day before, he finally could see his grandmother again. Since she can't drive and mostly she's getting old, she couldn't come see him at the hospital, they talked a lot by calls though. He hugged her warmly and she almost cried. Those fights were too much for her, and Inosuke knew well that she couldn't stand it anymore. He felt guilty.

Back at school, he first found the blond boy.
-"Hi Jenjutsu do you know where's Sentaro ?
- IT'S ZENITSU. Uhm I'm not sure but he's probably with Kanao.
- Hah ?
- Yeah I mean they're always glued together since some times but anyway.
- Ok." he walked away to search the red head.
And as Zenitsu said he found him with his best friend.

He started getting bad jealous but he pulled himself together : "What's wrong with me ?? He loves me and only me like he said, and she's my best friend. There's no way." he shook his head and proceeded towards them.
-"Hi loosers.
- Ino !!!" she jumped on him to embrace his neck. "We missed you ! It was so weird without you !
- I know, it's hard to live without me but what do you want...
- I didnt remember you were coming back today." Tanjiro added with a smile.
-"As usual you're dumb.
- I'm smarter than you.
- NOT TRUE."
Kanao and Tanjiro both laughed and they got interrupted by the bell. They all went to their respective classroom and the morning went by pretty quickly.

During his last hour, Inosuke decided to text the red head.

Tomato<3

hi wanna meet after lunch ?;)
i eat with genya thats y i
can't be4.

Ugh sorry I can't.

y not?

I got homeworks.

but... since ure answering
me rn.. u have a study hour
right ?

______________

Tanjiro didn't even answer and Inosuke got angry. So he left his class to join his friend earlier.

When they met, they sat on some stairs in the street in front of Genya's school.
-"'You alright ?
- Tch you don't want to know why I'm angry.
- Kamado again ? He's weird those times isn't he ?
- Yeah clearly. He's annoying I want to kiss him so bad.
- LMAO he's avoiding you again ?
- Kinda ? I don't even know actually. But yeah it's been a long time we haven't been alone together.
- Ok ok well last time he did that it was because he was organizing some trip to Tokyo soooo.. Maybe he's preparing something again ?
- Ohhhhhh you're right !!! For his birthday maybe ! It's in less than a month !
- It must be that !"
Inosuke got stars in his eyes and thanked his friend who answered with a smile.

-"By the way Douma was looking for you.
- AGAIN ?! What's wrong with him... He kept come see me at the skatepark before that fight... He even offered me a gift for my birthday...
- Isn't he like 20 ??
- Hah ?! I would have say 40 but maybe you're right... Anyway he's weird but if he gives me cool things, I don't mind.
- Ahah true to yourself Ino !" he laughed and the boar boy smirked.

Inosuke went back to his school and found Tanjiro walking out the bathroom. He grabbed his wrist and joked with a flirty ton :
-"Where are you going pretty boy ?" he simpered when Tanjiro turned towards him.
The said pushed him in the near bathroom and tackled him against the wall.
-"Just right here." he answered, simpering as well before he kissed the blue boy passionately.

Inosuke tried to kiss harder but the burgundy outdid him which made the wild boy panting in it. He broke it, his face heating too hard.
-"You missed me a lot am I wrong ?" Tanjiro glanced at him, an eyebrow up and a smirk on.
Inosuke shyly nodded, avoiding the eye contact and his wrist covering his lips. Tanjiro quickly kiss the other's cheek.

-"Sorry I went a bit too far ahah." he smiled. "Anyway, Kanao suggested the three of us could go to the matsuri friday night ? There will be fireworks and since it's the end of school I thought it'd be great.
- Sure it looks cool.
- Ok well I'll tell her you agree !" he wrapped Inosuke's waist in his arms. "..Can I kiss you again ?
- Of course."
And so Tanjiro laid over Inosuke, sticking their bodies together and embracing his lips with the other's. It last too long that it got sloppy and when Inosuke broke it, a net of drool linked their mouths.
-"Didn't you have to do your homeworks ?
- You're homeworks for now."
Inosuke smiled in the kiss and kept intertwining their lips.

That's when Zenitsu violently opened the door. His eyes wide open, he looked at them in the most scary way possible.
-"I knew it was you two. I can hear you from my locker. It is really not nice.
- The hell ? You have super hearing or something ? We don't even make any noise.
- I won't describe it just go somewhere else !!" he shout and left, slamming the door.

Tanjiro giggled nervously and Inosuke gave him a confused look.
-"Wait. He didn't seem surprised. You told him ?
- Oh actually he'd guessed. But yeah he knows.
- Why didn't you tell me ?? I could have kiss you so much more times !
- Ahah let's catch up on those times." he grinned and resumed the kiss adding his tongue by the same time.

(д;)=3=3=3
• 1115 words !
sorry the cover took me so long to draw and it's not even great bruh
so this chapter's just a lot of kisses lmao i wish i could describe it better but it's so embarrassing djsiosoa
anyway probably won't post the next chapter tomorrow but i believe it's for your own good
art is mine pls don't use or repost in any case