🐗<(*二十六*)>🎴

-"I'm back !!" Tanjiro quickly took off his shoes and ran towards the bakery leaving Inosuke alone behind him.
The said followed the red head and saw both of Tanjiro's parents taking the many orders of their customers.
-"You're the only bakery out there or what ?" he joked.
-"Actually we are." Tanjiro shrugged in answer and headed to the kitchen at his dad requested.

He put on an apron, washed his hands and started knead the dough but Inosuke embraced his waist by the back with both of his arms. He softly kissed his boyfriend's cheek before whispering :
-"You look so hot like that."
Tanjiro tried to stay professional but he couldn't help but blushing.
-"Ino not the time !! I really have to work I'm sorry !
- Yes sorryyyy.. Maybe I can help ?
- Uhm I rather not. Not mean but have you ever cooked before ?
- Uh no...
- Yeah, sorry but maybe you should wait for me by watching the TV ? I should be done by 12.
- Sure ok." the blue one started walking away before he came back for a sloppy kiss.
Tanjiro pushed him away few seconds after, with a smile.
-"I am so in love with you." Inosuke said while looking in the other's eyes.
-"Stop iiit !!" the red face let escape a giggling and lightly pushed the boar further away, telling him to let him work.
So Inosuke left to return to the living room with the TV on.

That's when Nezuko entered the kitchen.
-"What a nice friend..." she simpered.
-"AH ! NEZUKO ?? Since when are you here ????
- Since before he kissed you so yeah.
- That.. I..." he started stuttering.
-"Hey I don't care don't worry ! It's more that I feel hurt for not knowing before... But anyway my brother has a boyfrieeeendd !!" she said in a soppy voice while approaching the red head. "Why didn't you say "I love you" back though ??
- Ah uh I don't know I'm kinda in a rush right now.
- Yeaah that's why I'm here, let me help you !
- Thanks !"

An hour went by and Tanjiro finally got back to his boyfriend. He checked around and closed the door before joining the blue one on the couch.
-"What are you watching ?
- SpongeBob.
- Ah that's funny ! Are you hungry ?
- I guess."
Tanjiro smiled and took out from behind his back a little heart shaped cookie.
-"I made this for you !" he smiled softly, the red ascending on his cheeks.
Inosuke's eyes widened at the view of food and he took it right away to devour it almost in one bite.
-"Oh wow slow down ! Don't make yourself choke !
- THE HELL THIS IS SO GOOD !!" he yelled his mouth still full.
-"W..Well thank you !
- GIVE ME MORE !
- Sorry Ino that was the last one.. I've saved it for you."

Inosuke frowned and opened his mouth wide, ready to shout but Tanjiro stopped him, his hand on the other's mouth.
-"Don't start acting childish, you idiot ! We can make some together if you want."
Inosuke smally nodded. The red head let go his hand but got drown in a cute kiss, his surprised face cupped in the blue one's hands. Then they headed to the kitchen.
-"Let's make some for everyone you agree ?
- Uh ok..." he mumbled.
They did few batches so some cookies were resting on the table. When Tanjiro turned around to prepare the chocolate, the wild boy started stealing the cakes until he ate everything.

His cheeks were full when he saw Tanjiro facing him with a very annoyed and angry glare.
-"Inosuke ! We agreed this was for my family too !
- Itch not meh !!" he said with still his mouth full.
-"Then who is it ?
- It's your sister !! The pink one !" he gulped what he was chewing.
-"You still have chocolate around your face..." Tanjiro was glaring at the guilty one who was looking for something to wipe his face with.

Tanjiro understood that and he walked towards his boyfriend to grabbed his body, a little under his waist. Inosuke didn't even have the time to process what the red head was doing, that the said kissed him very passionately. His mouth half opened to let escape his tongue, he had taste the other's before almost licking the blue one's lips that weren't following the kiss at all, because of the surprise. The burgundy broke it pretty quickly to say in a teasing way :
-"You wanted to wipe your mouth am I wrong ? Better now."
Inosuke's face bad heated up after he realized what his boyfriend just did and he started stuttering. Tanjiro giggled and ordered him to help to make more cookies since he had eaten more than the half.

-"Hey guys ! Sorry to bother you, I am not interrupting anything am I ?" Nezuko came in attracted by the smell.
-"NO YOU'RE NOT." Inosuke answered still a bit flustered of the earlier kiss.
-"Ok ! Can I help ?
- Sure ! Please watch after Inosuke for me." Tanjiro sighed.
She nodded and got near Inosuke, looking at what he was doing.
-"So Inosuke-kun ? I hope you take good care of my brother." she whispered with a grin.
Inosuke glanced at her.
-"For you it's boss Inosuke !! You are from now on my brand new underling !" he said proudly.
She gave a confused look but then smiled and clapped in her hands in approvement. She helped him with the baking while talking about some few things.
-"And does Tsuyuri-senpai have a boyfriend ?" she smiled.
-"I don't know.
- What do you mean you don't know..?
- She never told me about anyone so I guess not but maybe she just doesn't want to talk about it, 'don't know.
- Oh ok.."

2 hours after their first batch, they finally made all the cookies they wanted. The whole family went tasting and they all enjoyed it a lot. Inosuke was pointing at a plate saying "I MADE THOSE !! ALL BY MYSELF ! THEY'RE GREAT HUH ?? HUH ??" he asked and everyone nodded. He got his fists on his waist proudly and the others giggled.

They all stayed together few hours, laughing and talking about everything and anything, then it was time for Inosuke to go home. Tanjiro escorted his boyfriend to the door and they went outside so they can be alone a bit.
-"Don't skip school tomorrow morning, you understood ?" the burgundy put back well Inosuke's coat that was messy.
-"Yeah yeah..." he grumbled in answer.
Tanjiro smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. With a heavy heart, Inosuke let go his boyfriend's hand and waved to him as he walked away. The red head did as well and came back in his house. He'd been welcomed by his little sister who was simpering.

(д;)=3=3=3
• 1117 words !
hhhh i feel soooo tired and it smells so bad in my room since i smoke(;_;)
i wish i could draw today but i'm literally falling asleep n i didn't even do my homeworks,,
i'm scared of teachers bruh
art is mine pls don't use or repost in any case