Mr. Troll & Little Peanut: Chen Fluffy

Your POV

"Yobo.... I'm pregnant..." I said with a smile on my face. I then saw Chen's cute smile as he heard me say that I was pregnant. "Jinjja?!" He said as he smiled even bigger than before. I nodded as I gave him my eye smile. Chen then ran towards me as we hugged for a long time as we have been waiting for this moment. I recently married Chen and as we have settled down in our new house in Gangnam, we have wanted to have a child for the past few months now. "Yobo! How old is the little peanut in your stomach!?" Chen asked excitedly after I had gone to the doctor. "I'm about 3 weeks pregnant." I said. I then looked down to my stomach and said, "I want peanut to be out already..." I said as I pouted to Chen. "Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be out soon." Chen then bent down and kissed my stomach as he whispered, "Peanut-ah... Hurry and come out! Your Appa and Eomma are waiting for you..." I smiled at Chen as he is anticipating for his child to come out soon.

5 months later

"Yobo!! I feel the baby kicking!!" I then saw Chen running towards me as he had heard that his child had began kicking. "Jinjja!" He said as his smile began to curl up. He then felt my stomach and the baby suddenly stopped kicking. "Oh Waeyo~" He said as he pouted. I then giggled at him as he was sad that his child stopped kicking once he came over.

Later that day

We decided to visit the EXO members in their dorm. "_________-ah! Can we feel your stomach?!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol said excitedly. I then nodded and let them feel my stomach. "WAH! I feel the baby kicking!" Baekhyun exclaimed. The other EXO members then came over to me and started feeling my stomach, "Ah! I feel it too!" Suho said. All of the EXO members started feeling the baby kick my stomach, but as Chen came over to feel, the baby suddenly stopped kicking again. "Waeyo, Peanut.... It's Appa.... Why do you always stop kicking when I come over, huh?" He said as he kept on rubbing my stomach. "Jongdae-yah! I think your kid is going to be a troll like his/her appa!" Baekhyun said as he snickered at Chen. "YAH! It's not that funny!" Chen started playfully playing around with Baekhyun and Chanyeol as they were joking around with Chen.

A few weeks later

"_________-ah... Why won't the baby peanut kick when I come around?" He said depressingly. "Yobo... Come here." I said softly as I laid on our bed. Chen then lay next to me; I then softly grabbed Chen's hand and guided his hand over my stomach. (bong bong) "Oh! I felt the baby kicking!" Chen said excitedly. "Ne... Peanut-ah... This is Appa. Okay?" I said as I looked at my stomach. Chen then looked at my soft expression and said, "I love you Yobo.... I can't wait till the baby comes into this world so we can have a family." Chen then moved towards my face and pecked my cheek. I smiled at Chen as he still looked at my stomach wondering why the baby stopped kicking again. 3 Months later "YOBO! The BABY! IT"S COMING!" I said painfully. I then exhaled and inhaled as I felt the baby coming out. "_______-ah! Don't worry! We'll get you to the hospital!" Chen exclaimed

A few minutes later

"Doctor! Doctor! Help me! My wife! She's pregnant and she's going into labor!" Chen said frantically. "Okay! Okay! Nurse! I need you to help bring this woman to the one of the rooms, GO!" The nurse then led me to the room and began helping me give birth. "Don't worry Yobo. Just breath, Breath." Chen was at my side encouraging me as I was giving birth. Chen held my hand as I was slowly feeling the pressure in my area. "DONE! IT'S A GIRL!" The doctor exclaimed. I then felt myself become tired from the pushing. "I.... I did it." I said as sweat was coming down my forehead. "Ne... You did it." Chen said as he kissed my forehead. After giving birth, Chen and I held the baby girl. "Wah... Kyeopta..." I said as I saw her. "Ne... She's so pretty, just like her eomma." Chen said as he smiled at the baby. Chen then played with the baby's hands. The baby then clutched Chen's hand, as Chen felt amazed by the feeling of his baby girl holding onto his hand. I then felt the grip of the baby's hand as it used her other hand to grip my finger. Her tiny grasp was so cute and her fingers were so tiny. "Chen-ah.... What should we name her?" "Let's name her Yoora. I've always liked that name...." Chen said softly. I then looked at Chen's soft expression and said, "I love you Yobo..." I said softly as the baby was slowly falling asleep. "Ne... I love you too, Yobo.... Of course, I love you too Yoora." I then pecked his lips and all of a sudden Chen grabbed the baby out of my arms and started holding her up towards the ceiling. "NAAAAAANTS INGONYAMAAAAAA BAGHITI BABA......" Chen whisper-yelled. I then giggled at Chen as he was being super ridiculous. How am I going to deal with this lunatic for the rest of my life... I hope that Yoora won't end up like her father, I thought worrily.... Oh well.... Whatever happens I know I will always love my big troll and my little Yoora...

The End