Part 10 ( They ignore each other)

Sid sits on the chair outside of the emergency room....

Sid's pov,,,

Though she breaks her promise to marry me..... though she is greedy girl....she just want to money......Even I also told her that I will give her full money which she want....even i told her that I am ready to give her also a big house ...but why she doesn't want to give me divorce....is she really wants to make this relation complete.........Khair jo bhi ho......chahe wo real ho ya fir fake ...mujhe itna bhi over react nhi krna chaiye us par.........itna bhi bura nhi hu mai jitna uske liye ban rha hu....

Sid's pov end

Doctor--- Mr. Sidtharth Sukhla

Sid----------- yess doctor how is she...

Doctor----- her life will become danger if she doesn't eat healthy food... I have checked her...wo bohot dino se bhuli h....aur unke itne blood nkl gye body se.,.....wo chl bhi ni payegi thik se wo itne kamzor h........hum unhe medicine de dye h....... thank God ki unke hemoglobin kam nhi h warna unko Aaj jinda rakhna muskil ho jata.....

Sid----------- okay doctor thank you.....

Sid's pov,,,

I don't know why I feel very bad for my behaviour to her....... listening to doctor's word I feels that when she was unmarried she followed her feeding time perfectly as doctor said that her hemoglobin is perfect......but now she could not be able to eat in right time just for me......but now she should eat timely......yeah still I hate her....but I can't make anybody's life in danger......but I will never behave with her normally as I ignore her.....now no any rule for her....she is in her own way and I am my own way....

Pov end,,,

Sid goes to the driver and said,,,

Sid----------- madam ko ghr leke aana discharge karwake aur ye sab medicine leke aana aur doctor se ek bar mil Lena...

Driver---- ji bade Sahab....

Sid----------- now drops me to the mansion first.....

*******
After that Driver makes Sana bring into the mansion in the morning...

It's become 6 days after they ignore each other......But Sana does her duty perfectly....

As...She wake up 5 a.m. then take bath and freshen up.....then does worship.....then makes break fast first......then at 8 am... She makes Sid' s lemon water and black coffee...and takes them on the side table.....then Sid wake up after 2 mins... ( she knows very well when Sid wakes up....she notice everything about Sid very carefully)....now Sid does not yell for his coffee or lemon water as Sana does everything very well in a perfect routine....Then Sid goes into the washroom after drinking those.... while he is in the washroom...Sana arrange his clothes for his office.....then goes from their.....then She arrange his breakfast on the table for everybody and goes into the kitchen as she doesn't want to face them......then they all completes their breakfast.....Sid goes to office......Sana eats her breakfast....she takes breakfast in Sid's plate as Sid told her to eat his jhuta......then she makes Lunch for everybody and She also eats after everybody's lunch......as she comes to know that Sid eats in his office.....then she takes rest in balcony on the couch....as Sid told her not to touch his bed......then she makes dinner for everybody and makes them to eat.....and takes Sid's plate of dinner on the table and goes to the garden his favourite place......and Sid came and eat his dinner.....now a days he comes soon as he wants to make Sana eat in time as he told her to eat after him.......after completing dinner he goes to his room and sleep.....and Sana came and completes her dinner....and goes to
Sid's room and finding him sleeping she goes to the balcony and sleeps there peacefully.....

Sid could not she her face from last 6 days as she wake up before him and sleeps after him...unknowingly he stars  missing her angelic face very much....Even he also doesn't know about this feeling......

One night after dinner Sana comes into the room and find Sid is waking and she feels very bad when she sees that Arti sit beside Sid holding his hand with a devilishly smile on her face.......

Sana just ignores the scenario and makes her way to the balcony her one and only sleeping room.......but her ignorance makes Sidtharth irritate......he also doesn't know what's the reason but he doesn't like her ignorance.....he wanted that she should react on this......but Sana thought if she would react.....he would again make her consequence.....and she also becomes fade up by Sid's this side.......She tries to sleep...

Here Sid.....

Sid----------- yrr Arti plss stay away....kitne bar bole h hug and kiss I don't like it.....ek to tum khud aayi ho mere room me..maine bulaya v ni...plss stay away ( irritating tone)

Arti------------ Come on baby.....kuch dino ke bad hum husband wife honge tab v kya no kiss ni hug...

Sid( thought) ------ husband wife my foot.....mere ko srf uss ladki ko maza dikhana tha bs...ab mujhe wo v ni krna.......mujhe ni acha lg rha h wo mere ko ignore kr rhi hu....

Sid----------- plss now get out...... let me sleep.... otherwise you know what will be the consequences with you.... don't dare to give me angry....

( Aarti leave being Scaring.....Sid thinks to go in the balcony to see what is she doing.....he goes there and sees she comb her long silky hair....... looking breathtaking hot...in satin nighty.......Sid can't control himself and sit beside her.....she notices him but ignore because she knew that if she would say anything he would say that It's my room my balcony...by couch)....

Sid----------- what are you doing?

Sana------- nothing just...

Sid doesn't let her complete her sentence and pulls her near him.....he nuzzle into her neck making Sana shivering............He inhel her fragrance closing eyes......then starts to give her kisses their......She starts enjoying this but suddenly she remembers that Sid did it with Arti...( Ab wo bechari kya jane ki Sid usko chuta v ni h wo jo dekhi h whi sochegi nah).......

So she pushes Sid away from her neck making Sid angry.......She stands up Sid pin her into tha wall in no time...and says clenching his teeth in angry tone...

Sid----------- tera problem kya h Haaann....

Sana------- kk..kk..kuch ni...bb.bbss

Sid----------- tera koi chkkr vkkr h kya..Shadi se pehle ka koi boy friend...

Sana------- noooo....meri koi chkkr ni h aap aise kyu puch rhe hm...

Sid----------- toh tu mujhe chune kyu nhi deti h tere ko.....tu biwi h meri mai tujhe chuu skta hu...

Sana------- aap mante ho ye chij?

Sid----------- kya....

Sana------- ki mai apki biwi hu....

Sid----------- mai Manu ya Na Manu hai nah to logically officially....

Sana------- toh ye soch tab kaha chla jata h apka jab aap dusre ladkio ke sath mere hi samne wo sb.... ( a fresh tear trickles from Sana's eyes ....
Which is not Unnoticed by Sid)

Sid leave her after see her tears and leaving the balcony making Sana crying silently......
______________________________________

Ye batao....Sid ki andr koi new feelings paida karauuu kya ???
Sana ke liyeee 😗💖

Target----- 200

Love Tuhina ❤️ (Tuhi)