Chapter 8: Its not real

⚠️TW: Mentions of r@pe and abuse!!

My eyes open. I'm laying on a cold ground and it's dark. I try and sit up but my head pounds. I feel dizzy and my vision is blurry. What's going on? Where am I? Why do I feel so sick? I lay back down and find comfort in how cold the ground feels. My body feels hot, like I'm on fire. Where are Scar and Colin? Why am I here? A door opens. I hear loud footsteps getting louder and closer with every step.

"Wake up, Alessandra. Wakey, wakey," a low, deep, raspy voice says.

"Where am i? And who are you?" I ask. My voice barely coming out but coming out in a raspy whisper nonetheless.

"You don't know who I am? You don't recognize the sound of my voice, angel?" I can just see the smug smile coming from this man. Who- then it hits me.

"D- Dave? It can't be."

"Oh but it can," he says with an evil laugh.

"How did you get me?" I ask, hearing my voice break. I cannot show him my weaknesses anymore. I am strong. I will stay strong for Colin and Scarlett. I have to.

I start to get my vision back, slowly. My head is pounding but I can see a little now. I see his face a lot clearer now. I almost want to throw up at the sight of his face. The face of a monster.

"Why am I here again? How did you get me?" I say, a little louder now in almost a yell. I've gained a little confidence. The confidence I need to stay alive, for my almost parents.

He just laughs. He grabs my wrists and drags me. My body is so sore. I try and wriggle away from his grasp but he's holding on tight. He throws me onto a mattress and I hear chains. The basement. I cough as the dust from the dirty mattress arises when I move.

"What do you want from me?" I yell.

"Now that I finally have you back, I'm never letting you go. This will be your punishment for running away. You know better than that. You know I will always find you." There's that smug smile again.

He walks over to me and kicks me in the stomach.

"Aggghh!" I hunch over and grab my stomach.

"YOU SHOULDNT HAVE RUN!" he yells. He grabs my wrists and chains me up. Uh oh.

"No, please don't. Don't-," I plead. Not again. I cant do this again.

"THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR RUNNING! DID YOU THINK I WOULDNT FIND OUT?! OR FIND YOU?!"

I sob louder and harder.

"I- I- Please! Please I want Scarlett! I want Colin! Just let me go PLEASE!" I sob as I try and squirm.

There is no use. His body hovers over me like a hawk looking down on its prey, ready to attack. He starts by taking off his jacket and then his t-shirt, he rips off his beanie and quickly moves to unbuttoning his pants. All while i'm laying there, helpless, sobbing and hoping that he won't touch me.

I cry and cry. I want my almost parents. I cant do this anymore, I cant do it. I soon feel his cold, rough hands grab my shoulders. He slides his hands down my torso and puts them under my shirt. I scream and beg and kick and do everything in my power to stop him.

"Let go of me! Get off me!" I cry.

*SMACK*

"Shut up," he spits in my face.

He takes my shirt off and then slides his hands all over my body, reaching my legs and taking my pants off.

I lay there, cold, in my bra and underwear.