Ch. 7

Lauren's POV

I curl into Louis making him smile. "I've missed this so badly," he admits.

"Me too," I kiss him sweetly. "I missed everything about us." He coos at me.

"You know I did too." I nod and we snuggle.

"Was Preston's stripper wild as fuck too?"

"From what I saw when she started her dance, yeah. I was on my phone texting mum about getting Rosemary for the rest of it."

"Was it to keep your eyes off of her," I ask him.

"Yeah," he nods and kisses the top of my head.

"I'm so proud of you for how I've seen you behaving tonight," I admit.

"Thank you angel. I never meant to hurt you a few weeks ago. I don't even know why I did what I did and I'm so sorry. You may have forgiven me, but I genuinely can't forgive myself. I hurt my wife and betrayed her," he says with tears in his eyes.

"I understand, but at the same time, you need to forgive yourself and move past it. If not for yourself, do it for us because we don't want it to burden us anymore," I say referring to me and Rosemary. He nods and squeezes me in a tight hug.

We lay like this for half an hour before he flips us making me grin. He lines up and pushes inside of me making us both moan deeply. We try to stay quiet so we don't wake Rosemary as we make love. It feels so nice!

In my opinion, we climax too soon because I don't want to stop, but it's our normal time we last. "I love you," I whisper against his cheek as he pulls out.

"I love you too," he hums and kisses me once again. We cuddle again and I'm so happy to have my husband back. "I meant to ask, how was Jenna's stripper," he asks.

"A lot," I say with wide eyes. He gives me a look to explain. "No saying this to anyone, not even Jenna, but he ate her out and he's still in her room." His eyes widen.

"Seriously," he asks.

"Yeah. Sally, Dana and I were highly uncomfortable," I admit.

"I would be too," he agrees still showing how crazy that is on his face.

"Like I said, it stays between us or I'll be in trouble."

"I don't want to upset Preston if it came out anyway."

"That's exactly what is was thinking too."

"Has Lottie let you know about her wedding," he asks curiously.

"No. I just assume I'm not in it," I sigh. He sighs too and kisses my temple. "How are the boys?"

"They miss you so much. Zayn is worried you've turned to Niall now and that Niall is your best friend now." I snort.

"No! Z is my bestie after you," I laugh.

"Text him tonight so he will see it in the morning," Louis chuckles.

"I will," I kiss him. He flips us so I'm straddling him. "Hi baby," I giggle looking down at him.

"Hi princess," he grins up at me. "I forgot to empty your milk." He kisses me sweetly then starts drinking my milk.

Halfway through, Rosemary wakes up and cries. I pick her up, careful not to get her wet. "Someone doesn't like daddy drinking her milk," I tease making Louis laugh.

"Clearly not," he agrees. When she calms down, I lay her back down and Louis drinks again. She cries once again.

"Baby, mummy has to empty her milk so it can produce clean milk for you baby girl," I tell her and rest my hand on her. She grabs it and calms down as she sucks my finger. Louis finishes my milk and kisses my boobs.