CHAPTER THREE

Elina’s POV

*after the concert*

We were going to get signed CDs from the bboys.And it meant that I’ll have a chance to speak with Zayn. There were a lot of people, so it seemed to be pretty hard to get near the boys.

I saw a curly guy. It was Harry. I turned to Linda but she was already shouting his name.

*10mins later*

I finally got near Zayn.

-Hello ,honey!-he told and signed my CD.-What’s your name?

-Elina-I replied

Suddenly I felt a bad pain in my foot. Someone from the crowd hurted me.I felt that I’mgetting away from Zayn. All the girls were pushing me. I felt so sick. My foot hurted a lot. A second later I lost myself.

***

I opened my eyes and found myself in my own room lying on my bed. Linda was siting near me.

-You okay?-she asked carefully.

-Yes I am!-I tried to change my position, but I felt a strong pain in my leg.

-We had a great time-Linda noticed and smiled.

-Oh yeah.-I smiled and we started discussing the concert. Niall’s eyes,Liam’s hairstyle,Louis’s t’shirt,Harry’s curly and Zayn’s dance. We had a lot of staff to speak about.

*2days later*

Me and Linda were walking in the park. It was late evening andsky became darker evry minute. Our parents were out so Linda stayed at mine. We were crossing the road when I noticed a black car. It seemed to be strange because I’ve already seen it near my house. Two men went out of the car when we were walking near it. I turned to Linda. Suddenly I felt that someone tust took my arms and close my eyes. I tried to scream but they closed my mouth too. Someone pushed me and Linda in the car.